• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Track set compatability

Hi Folks, A couple questions about a build I am contemplating. I want to do a ISU 152 and have Italerie's kit in mind for this ( or Zvezda's) whichever I can find. I want to do some pe on this and I have heard the kit supplied tracks are pretty bad. I have a set of vinyl tracks from a Trump KV that I didn't use. Are these like the ones that were also on the ISU-152? Or at least close enough to pass? Or are there any A.M. tracks that are moderately priced? Thanx,
Ron

A ISU 152 is on the Joseph Stalin 2 chassis sooooo you will need to get these tracks , not KV tracks . Fruil do a set , I think there may be a seperate set of Magic Tracks available from Dragon too .

Jenny :kiss:

magic tracks yes. I wasn't aware they were available by themselves. That's what I'll look into now that I know, thanks Jen

Back