• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Time for Confession-- here is my Priest!

Thanks Andy...I'll have to do some research a bit...but I am liking Tony's suggestion for it's simplicity!

Stage one of weathering is complete...and I used Tony's suggestion about the plywood-- going to add some of Mig's Wood Aging solution to the board...
08-17-11_013.jpg

08-17-11_012.jpg

08-17-11_010.jpg

08-17-11_011.jpg

Gonna work on some dot filtering (don't know the term for it- but I'll be using some oils to show some rain markings and such on the sides...then more Mig pigments on the tracks and such...

Well-- now I need you armor folks to let me know if there needs to be more or less on the weathering. Tried using some Mig pigment with the resin mix on the road wheels and tracks...maybe a little too heavy in the rear?? Don't hold back or I'll never learn anything ;)

08-20-11_015.jpg

08-20-11_014.jpg

08-20-11_013.jpg

08-20-11_012.jpg

not too much, just give the whole kit a misting with sand yellow to simulate some dust! more intensly on the lower part!

and dull down the tracks a bit, they are too shiny!

HTH! :)

:mpup

Well...I decided to go a bit more muddy so I could try out my Mig Wet Effects...I have another layer or two to add, but I'm waiting until I actually have a base for it...so I'm calling it done for now!

My apologies to Bob and all for the Photobucket pics, but my desktop looks to be out of commission (think the motherboard might have went) and my iPod really only uploads to PB well...

b5e9983a.jpg

968e1839.jpg

8e2df7f3.jpg

9035958c.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Back