• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The UH100 Black Hawk Stealth

tiking

First of all, I must say that the Italeri, UH-60/MH-60 BLACK HAWK 'night raid' 1/48 scale kit, sucked big time. Maybe it was my bad luck but the fittings has one of the worst fittings I have ever experienced. Not only that, but the instructions was so bad.
1f641.png
Thank goodness, I was not trying to duplicate any particular prototyp model, which would have been a disaster. At the end, things were so misaligned that I just had to improvised, to hide certain areas. It helped, but only to an extend. So forgive me, if certain areas do not look that they have a perfect fitting. But, that was the best I could do. The engines rotate, for take off and flight mode.

Anyways, here is kit-bashed, modified, with a little scratch building involved, which resulted in this 'UH100 Black Hawk Stealth design. Hope you like the results, regardless of the difficulties I have had trying to put this build together.

Last edited:
I am interested where you will take this next, Charles. I have always wondered what a joint venture between Bell Helicopters and Sikorsky would look like.

Your work is superb, don't know if it would really fly. Gary S. XLV MMXX
Well, after watching SCI-FI films such as Star Wars, etc, would you wanna to explore that theory? :) HAHA!!! It's a sci-fi concept. But I have seen a tail wing just like that on a more recent black hawk helicopter. The new design isn't all though.

Back