• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'The Learning Curve' Campaign - Poll now up....

ij001

Think about it, in the real world, the pilots, tankers and sailors that 'drive' the real versions of the models we build all had to learn their craft somewhere, so.....

....How about an all encompassing/inclusive Campaign for 'Trainers' whether they have keels, tracks, wheels or wings. Just think of the 'special' colour schemes, conversions (or even straight from the box), you could do. If you're a Brit like me, how many hundreds of (Tamiya) Mini's have you seen with 'L Plates' on ??.

hdf436dd.jpg

From the aforementioned Mini, to a glider via sail dinghys and 'training tanks' there really must be something for everyone.

Don't be shy, tell me what do you think, folks ??

Ian

'The Learning Curve' Campaign

hcfed8eb.jpg

h10532b0.jpg

h212f13e.jpg

he30f82b.jpg

hbac39f9.jpg

Yes, it is civilian and flown be a woman, one of the best pilots!

h7d82970.jpg

hb319a09.jpg

ha974d16.jpg

Regards,

Just trying to gauge opinion at the moment, Dave, I'll put one up on Saturday afternoon my time and we'll take it from there, OK ??

Ian

Just trying to gauge opinion at the moment, Dave, I'll put one up on Saturday afternoon my time and we'll take it from there, OK ??

Ian
I just found out a few days ago I am aparently getting the new 1/32 Texan for a birthday present from a friend in the states I really REALLY want to build the SA Harvard trainer option in the box.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/wesendorf-field/149061-miles-magister-trainer-special-hobby-1-48

Thanks Ian............ :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :beer

...and these are just some of the aircraft :geek , the ones I know you can get kits of !!

h612e0c6.jpg

h6b40836.jpg

h076aa1d.jpg

h38d965c.jpg

hd7ea9ff.jpg

h624da0e.jpg

he126886.jpg

h58e0d7b.jpg

h721db33.jpg

h7699ac4.JPG

Colourful, eh ??

Ian

This should be cool...I will be in , for sure...thanks guys for posting these excelent picturesl!

:drinks

Luiz

I really want this campaign to go ahead... mainly because if it goes ahead I can clear-out at least three kits !! - Seriously there's so many possibilities no matter what your chosen discipline.

C'mon folks, you know you want to (y)

Ian

Now you are not nice to me!
The only model i have of a trainer vehicle is this one...

hab92b7b.JPG

Soon you will think i just build airplanes! :smack

//Mats

It would most likely be Jan or Feb... most start then, I'd confer with my fellow mod's. - A Texan/Harvard would be very, very welcome.

Ian.

I might be in. I do have a Texan I need to get out of my closet. Depends on when the campaign starts.

I"m shocked you could get a Texan in the closet to start with, 'dem ar tough hombres :tomato

Sure nuff, I'm in with something...

Back