• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'The Learning Curve' Campaign - Poll now up....

:yipee

We got ten....

We got ten....

We got ten....

We got ten....

We got ten....

We got ten....

I'm so happy I could....
....build a model, no two !!. Thanks for getting behind this one, folks, means a lot to me. So, what's next ??? :idonno

Ian

9475_o.jpg

863_o.jpg

427_n~0.jpg

I know we aren't commencing for a while, but here's my choices for this campaign:

First choice the AFV Club 1:48 F-5N as a VFC-111 machine in either this scheme

hbc86515.jpg

h12b2626.jpg

or this one...

hc3d8edc.jpg

hd23a5b9.jpg

Haven't yet decided except it will definitely be one of these two. The other model will be very much more 'British' - A BAe Hawk T1A. I have decal in both 1:48 & 1:32, it's simply a question of buying the kit. I must admit a 1:32 Hawk is VERY appealing... Regardless it will probably be in one of these schemes from the very late 1970's/early 1980's

hd78068a.jpg

h80ed069.jpg

h6c43045.jpg

....like all the campaigns I've 'signed-up for' this year, I'll be building.... J E T S.... See you at the start line.

Ian

turret_trucksidecroppedweb.JPG

:hmmm

I know the 1:48 B25s had the full turret, wonder if there is anything in 1:35...doubt it.

That's pretty cool, don't think I've seen that before. I would think that most of it could probably be scratch built, the hardest part would probably be the turret dome. It uses .50 caliber guns, correct? I would imagine that those are probably available somewhere, or something very similar.

turret_trucksidecroppedweb.JPG

:hmmm

I know the 1:48 B25s had the full turret, wonder if there is anything in 1:35...doubt it.

I have a 1/32 Tigermoth .... That I started on the crashed forum .... Still working on the pit ...... I think I was just starting it & Purdy sure it is a trainer ..... What do y'all thonked ... :eek:ldguy

Ok I'll have to take the photos .... And post them in the morning when I'm at the laptop ..... I know there must be a Way to do it from this phone ..... But I haven't read the destructions yet .... :eek:ldguy

No it's not an easy way to do it from the phone. I did it once and easy was not the word I would use.

Ok ... MP ... Photo's will be taken & posted soon I've cemented the pilot's, floats together & installed seats ... Step 1-2 .... And sprayed the inside of fuse ...... AB ... Went bizerk ... & I stopped as MBI Crashed .... :pilot

:hmmm might just get in on this one! :idonno Got a few trainers I needta do... SNJ-5 & T-28 from 1955-57 era... :pilot

Ok guys I've been told to put pictures of my trainer Tiger Moth ..... That I started on another forum for a group Build the forum crashed & is more .... :bang head :facepalm :bang head

hb640462.JPG

h5296cee.JPG

h40a1386.JPG

h84c7a46.JPG

This is the kit at the first of the year ..... It was Virgin at the time ... I started this in January 2015

h033e496.JPG

h85cdbfa.JPG

Start-up photos .................

h16cacde.JPG

h197afcd.JPG

h16cacde.JPG

Like I say I painted the inside of Fuse, cemented Pilots, floats, And Chairs together ... I'm inbetween step 1 & 2 ..... I'd love to have a reason to finish this one ... :love :pilot

I dont see if that should be any problem - But I will wayt to hear from Bob first if I am you Gerry

All you gotta do is post a new thread with your startup photos.

Dang! Just remembered I got something for this. :pilot

Back