• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'The Learning Curve' Campaign - Poll now up....

I know we usually make it twelve months per campaign, but I'd happily make-it six, so we could have another jacked-up ready to follow-on... two six-month campaigns to get the blood pumping !!

:eek:hmy:

Ian

hd1bc211.jpg

h02f4cc6.jpg

h08d8c58.jpg

h7218352.jpg

h2ce3e8a.jpg

h5c5e4a4.jpg

h0e316b5.jpg

hc2b6939.jpg

h21585ea.jpg

h7607372.jpg

h55d5252.jpg

h32d93d6_2014-10-16.jpg

h778f61f.jpg

h01b981e.jpg

h8696a87.jpg

hc49518f.jpg

hf0ce1d4.jpg

hcd86ba7.jpg

hba0ca82.jpg

h1ca4d3f.jpg

he09040f.jpg

had58f57_2014-10-16.jpg

he00f968.jpg

h6f1f9d1.jpg

hedcda4a.jpg

h7d82970_2014-10-16.jpg

hfd855d1.jpg

h92eda8d.jpg

hf7e0913.jpg

hce874d1_2014-10-16.jpg

h5ab43c4.jpg

h329dfc5.jpg

hb24aa53.jpg

h2c21382.jpg

hdcaf7d8.jpg

h6dd2bff.jpg

If you don't shortchange me on time frame.

Got plenty going on without another one tossed in .

Cheers, Christian B)

Perfect timing. I just got my Revell Stearman in the mail. Also have a Caracal decal sheet showing up in the next few days (y)

How about this beast:

Mi-24VEagleCloseup.jpg~original

Mi-24VEaglePort.jpg~original

Mi-24VEagleStarbord.jpg~original

Of course here is the kit to use:

Mi-24VTrumpeter-1.jpg~original

Mi-24VTrumpeter-2.jpg~original

Mightbe interested if there is enough time. This will be a bugger bear to paint well. :blink

Ahhhh My bad. I thought you were talking about learning curve as in modeling skills. I see it is training vehicles now. :facepalm

On the other hand this particular Hind was flown by the Hungarian forces at a West European meet / airshow along with Chekeslovakian and Slovakian aircraft, many of which were in fancy paint as well. :idonno

Well, I originally voted no but...if this would include aircraft that were built as trainers but also used in combat like the T-28 that was used as a COIN aircraft in Viet Nam I might change my vote. I also forgot I still have the trainer version of the Do 335 to build so I guess I could go that way too. The only other trainer I have is the T-2C but it is way down my list and not something I want to do working against a deadline.

So if you consider my no as a yes that gives you 9

That's exactly what I'm after, Senior Canine. In fact the T-28 is one of types I'm seriously considering for the Campaign, m'self :pilot

Ian

Looks like I need some review on math, 6+1=7 not 9 :gogo Come on guys you know you want to do one !

FOR EVERYONE THAT VOTED IN "THE LEARNING CURVE" CAMPAIGN!:

I screwed up the voting results by reseting it,... :bang head :bang head :bang head so Please vote again!

A BIG SORRY for the frustration that I am causing.
Mea culpa,mea maxima culpa! :blush:

Gr,Ron.

Well first-up, as long as it's fix-able... no harm done. Second, I kicked-this-off and didn't even realise, must have something to do with my living twelve hours in the future !!, so appreciate you owning-up to something I didn't even know about :S .

Is it all repaired now, or do you need to do some more work on it ??

Ian

FOR EVERYONE THAT VOTED IN "THE LEARNING CURVE" CAMPAIGN!:

I screwed up the voting results by reseting it,... :bang head :bang head :bang head so Please vote again!

A BIG SORRY for the frustration that I am causing.
Mea culpa,mea maxima culpa! :blush:

Gr,Ron.
Hahahahahaha For once it was not the resident IT guy :rotf

Back