• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Battle Of Kursk

A July start would be best, with a minimum of 6 months duration, more likely 12. :drinks

Hmmmm.....maybe....I don't know.....what if....could I......hmmmm?

;)

Thinking more on the lines of this....

T2eC16ZHJF0E9nmFStGeBQU58uf60_3.jpg

ef1d_35.jpg

Geeze he must be putting the screws to everybody! I'm in as well. No idea what I'll build yet. Probably some kind of wingy thingy to take out all that armor! :yipee

OK, youse mugs, that's 12 by my count. July 1 start or the actual anniversary date?

Yeah, see!

Edward_G__Robinson.jpg

From feb 1943 the base color of German Panzers is dunkel gelb.

Well Dang man...am I ever going to get to do a Panzer Grey?? :soldier

Think I can do one during Catchup Campaign

Well it is true the new paint standard was Dark Yellow in 1943 many....MANY tanks were still dark grey with dark yellow overspray camo. So you go right ahead and do dark grey.

:D

B) I'm in with a grey and brown Tiger 1 DAS REICH.

MP - There were plenty of earlier issued Tigers in grey at Kursk (as Mr T confirmed), from the SS units to the Army (such as GrossDeutschland). They just had other cammo sprayed on the grey.

The newer prod. models were yellow and some were even in a weird green grey as in s.PzAblt. 503.

If you need any color profiles just let me know. :)

Ian.

Back