• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Thank you.. Lucky Model

Phil_H

I just want to give the team at LuckyModel a big Thank You.

I just received a shipment of paint from LM. On Friday night, on closer inspection, I found that the cap on one of the jars (Gunze) was quite badly split, though it wasn't leaking.

So I logged onto LM and lodged an enquiry, telling them what I had found and that although the jar wasn't leaking, it could not be closed tightly, and asked if they would consider replacing the jar.

Considering that it was a Friday night, I wasn't expecting a response until at least Monday. However, yesterday evening, I found that I had received a reply from Jan at LM, issued earlier that morning (Sat. 31 July) at 11:13AM (Hong Kong time) letting me know that she would arrange for a replacement jar to be sent. And indeed, my account details show this as having been shipped yesterday.

Outstanding...

It may just have been a jar of paint, but this is the sort of service which keeps me coming back.

Once again, thank you to Jan and the rest of the team at LM.

Glad to hear that worked out for you.
I hear mixed reviews on LM, but I guess it's like everything else in life, you just can't please everyone.

Back