• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS" UPDATE #11

Re: TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS" UPDATE #6

Nice progress! something i need to learn more about is painting, right now it's just trial and error :bang head good to see that you have things under control (y)

Re: TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS" UPDATE #6

Nice progress! something i need to learn more about is painting, right now it's just trial and error :bang head good to see that you have things under control (y)

Well my painting is trial and error too. I know what I want to do, but it don't always come out that way.

:laugh:

Re: TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS" UPDATE #7

The limber is done! Except for the stowage and some dust. Some update pic's. Comments welcome

B)

DSC06276.JPG

DSC06277.JPG

DSC06278.JPG

DSC06279.JPG

B)

Day-Yum ! I've missed a few steps ! WoW T , this is lookin' Great ! Great job on th Rack & the P.E.

That Gun is Bangin' ! :woohoo: Great Stuff !!!

Day-Yum ! I've missed a few steps ! WoW T , this is lookin' Great ! Great job on th Rack & the P.E.

That Gun is Bangin' ! :woohoo: Great Stuff !!!

Well stay tuned the gun is done too.

;)

Re: TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS" UPDATE #8

Thanks guys!! Here's the gun as it stands now. Still needs some finishing touches.

DSC06280.JPG

DSC06281.JPG

DSC06282.JPG

DSC06283.JPG

DSC06284.JPG

DSC06285.JPG

Comments welcome

B)

T ,

Yeah Baby !! Great lookin Gun !!! Great Job !! You've brought this Old Relic back brom th brink !!!

:drinks

T ,

Yeah Baby !! Great lookin Gun !!! Great Job !! You've brought this Old Relic back brom th brink !!!

:drinks

Thanks!! Sorry I doubled up on one of the pictures. The right one is posted now.

B)

Looking great Terry...I really dig all the small detail work you've done!

Looking good Terry. If you dont mind a suggestion, I would paint the hand wheels a darker metal. Maybe gun metal or steel. All the ones I've seen are a darker metal where the paint has worn or chipped off. Like it very much (y) (y) (y)
James

Looking good Terry. If you dont mind a suggestion, I would paint the hand wheels a darker metal. Maybe gun metal or steel. All the ones I've seen are a darker metal where the paint has worn or chipped off. Like it very much (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks James!! I went back and forth on the hand wheels, but your right.

B)

Yeah me too Laura
The Borax Mule Team :D

Come on Terry hitchem up
Tony lee :)

Back