• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS" UPDATE #11

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Here is my entry into the "Have Gun Will Travel" GB

Terry B)

DSC05176.JPG

DSC05177.JPG

Re: TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS"

Cool. Looking forward to this. What theater you thinking of doing?
James

Re: TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS"

I was hoping you would pick this one (y)

Dare to be different :woohoo:
Tony lee :)

Re: TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS" UPDATE #1

Last night I started the build. I also came across a PE set for the Quad, but before getting to the metal stuff I had to build the frame and running gear. Construction is straight forward typical Tamiya. Here are the pictures of the build up. Next I will build the engine, but since I do not intend to show it no detailing "sorry". Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC05403.JPG

DSC05408.JPG

DSC05410.JPG

DSC05409.JPG

DSC05411.JPG

DSC05413.JPG

B)

Re: TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS" UPDATE #1

That is a cool little truck, T! Looking forward to seeing more! (y)

Re: TERRY'S "BRITISH GUNS" UPDATE #2

Since the "Well" is "Done" I have been working on the HGWT project and thought an update is in order. I have completed the chassie and engine. I just did a basic engine since I'm not going to show it. I have focused on adding photo etch and getting things assemblied. I plan to undercoat everything in dark green and over spray with desert tan and the hair spray thing. We'll see how things come out. Here are some pictures of the progress so far. Comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06210.JPG

DSC06211.JPG

DSC06212.JPG

DSC06214.JPG

DSC06215.JPG

DSC06216.JPG

DSC06217.JPG

DSC06218.JPG

DSC06219.JPG

DSC06220.JPG

DSC06221.JPG

B)

T ,

Great start !! how many different P.E. sets are you using ? Did th Floor & center console come in th P.E. set & is that Bumper a P.E. Jewel as well ?

I really Dig it Bro !! I've always liked this Truck ... It just looks so Cool ! :drinks :drinks :drinks

T ,

Great start !! how many different P.E. sets are you using ? Did th Floor & center console come in th P.E. set & is that Bumper a P.E. Jewel as well ?

I really Dig it Bro !! I've always liked this Truck ... It just looks so Cool ! :drinks :drinks :drinks

Yeah it's all one set. I'm not even using all of it, but still a lot more to come.

Terry B)

(y) I like it! didn't use any PE on mine , just scratched some things that needed to be fixed.
:popcorn Can i join you guys? Tony pass up for MP and he's popcorn! he stings :fencing :D
//Mats

Back