• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya P-38

Are these huge pictures ? i have fibre optic 65mbs download speed and they are opening like a 1980's dial up :)

Paddy, there were taken with my phone. I've had no problems opening them with my phone or PC, anyone else?

Jeaton, I felt the same way. Hopefully they will make the later variants and we can leave aluminum.

Thanks impisi!!

Are these huge pictures ? i have fibre optic 65mbs download speed and they are opening like a 1980's dial up :)
Still having troubles? Might have been issue making the hop across the pond. I can't afford one of those global cloud servers that makes everyone think the server is local to them.

My bad, everything is loading slowly on this site at the moment, like the old days where pictures are loading a line at a time in slow reveal fashion ;-) As we say over here, I prob need to put another coin in the meter :)

Edit, just did a download check and i have 61.3mbs so i recon Bob is standing on the cable :yipee:

My bad, everything is loading slowly on this site at the moment, like the old days where pictures are loading a line at a time in slow reveal fashion ;-) As we say over here, I prob need to put another coin in the meter :)

Edit, just did a download check and i have 61.3mbs so i recon Bob is standing on the cable :yipee:
As your IT professional I would suggest rebooting something.... :geekon:

I haven't had any problems. Any chance all y'all's models are just too big? PFFFFFGHT!!:yipee::lol::yipee::lol::doh:
('Pup, jump in here anytime with the "Aging Smart-ass" emoji!!)

Nothin' like a good reboot once in a while.
Butt kicked.png

Back