• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TAMIYA MERKAVA MK.I - Lebanon 1982

Looking very good there!

I completely forgot about the crea figures! Sorry about that. Which ones did you use?

Do you have an Israeli flag to use? I have a number of paper ones if you want one.

Regards to weathering. I read a book, BRAZEN CHARIOTS by ? Crisp and it's about the British in the North African desert during WW2. In the book he mentions that because of the extremely heavy dust that sometimes tanks looked almost white.

One very nice thing about the Merkava I is that you don't have the ball and chain armour to do.

Cheers

Whelp, I am calling this puppy complete! I have added an Israeli flag from Duplicata Productions (@ Ebay on on da’ web too!), gave it a bit of dirty weathering, and got the final shots. This Tamiya kit was a real gem and is highly recommended!

Thanks! I swear, the light is funny on this or something, those guys do NOT have that odd pinkish hue to thier skin! Otherwise it turned out pretty well, but I am stillnot in y'all's "Caliber" (see what I did there?)

Back