• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya M51 finished.

Tamiya M51 moving along.

Thankfully,the wind had died down some as I finished my work day yesterday. I was able t spray on the Vallejo flat. :yipee I know one of the tracks is on backwards. I may use a darker brown, I am leaving the spare links in the body color. I have seen pix of them like that.
This is the last time for the MIG washes. I had to keep shaking the bottle up.

M51-18_zps44warfg4.jpg

M51-19_zpsv7txreyn.jpg

M51-20_zpsyqhykvzm.jpg

M51-21_zpsvj0io8d7.jpg

M51-22_zpsgh5uqt32.jpg

I am hoping to add the AK DAK filter to her tomorrow.

Tamiya M51 moving along.

Looks good Chad! (y) But, that step sure looks a bit outta scale & overly weathered... Jus' sayin' :drinks

Tamiya M51 12/27 update

This is it. I used the DAK filter set. :idonno Other than painting the grips for the .50, I will add some dust to her.

M51-28_zpsncb6iibw.jpg

M51-27_zpsdqkrjnma.jpg

M51-26_zpsealmoym0.jpg

M51-24_zpsne7alqnt.jpg

M51-23_zpsduj2gelc.jpg

Just finished. If I was reading correctly,this is an early production of the second batch production. That is why their is only one antenna. I am mostly satisfied with the finished result.. This is the last model I will paint the road wheels without any type of mask.

done5_zpsokvpmwim.jpg

done4_zpsyr75x1oz.jpg

done3_zpsc91v54wy.jpg

done2_zps0pxzz6yi.jpg

done1_zpsogsqis7m.jpg

Just finished. If I was reading correctly,this is an early production of the second batch production. That is why their is only one antenna. I am mostly satisfied with the finished result.. This is the last model I will paint the road wheels without any type of mask.

done5_zpsokvpmwim.jpg

done4_zpsyr75x1oz.jpg

done3_zpsc91v54wy.jpg

done2_zps0pxzz6yi.jpg

done1_zpsogsqis7m.jpg

Good job Chad, making great progress on new techniques. :coolio (y)

Wow that is great! I was going to say, regarding the track being backwards on one sire, 'makes it turn faster,' but I see you got it!

Back