• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV/70 Complete!

Gaining on this project, added tools and details before moving to the final dirt and grime.

hc7b75f2.JPG

hfe3e657.JPG

h78bdec4.JPG

h6260522.JPG

h3398ca1.JPG

h59f92f5.JPG

This has been a fun little project, it's really an enjoyable kit to build. Stay tuned for the final grunge and wrap up. Thanks for coming by!

:drinks

Gaining on this project, added tools and details before moving to the final dirt and grime.

hc7b75f2.JPG

hfe3e657.JPG

h78bdec4.JPG

h6260522.JPG

h3398ca1.JPG

h59f92f5.JPG

This has been a fun little project, it's really an enjoyable kit to build. Stay tuned for the final grunge and wrap up. Thanks for coming by!

That's rad!! :popcorn

Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV/70 Tools and Details 3/1/2020

Thanks Gary & Mike! I piddled with small details this past weekend, not enough for a good update. B)

Stay tuned.

Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV/70 Tools and Details 3/1/2020

Thanks guys! Sorry for the delay in responding, I really appreciate the feedback. More to come this weekend.

Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV/70 The Base Redone!

Thanks Terry and Jeff! :ro: Last weekend wasn't too productive at my bench, neither was yesterday. Lawn mowing and yard work has commenced in the Piedmont, so guess what I did?? :silly:

The other night, I was looking at ways to display the Jagdpanzer and remembered a base I used for a Firefly way back in 2011. The JP fits on it perfectly and with a lot of improvements, might be just the ticket.

Here's the old base.

IMG_4276.JPG

IMG_4278.JPG

IMG_4280.JPG

Like the dog said when he sat on sandpaper "Ruff!" It's a place to start and won't cost anything. B)

I found some household clutter and made a bench from coffee stirrers.

hc196ae0.JPG

I broke out the RP Toolz leaf punches and some Ammo of Mig bushes.

hcc5e3ce.JPG

Using Vallejo Splash Mud European Mud, I covered those whopping joints at the foundation and added bushes, leaves, fibers and the bench to the base.

h9bd3e26.JPG

ha646e51.JPG

h114b2f7.JPG

hf8e6903.JPG

h97454c1.JPG

h08c6c3a.JPG

Mc Cormick's Pesto Seasoning that went out of date in 2013 works really well as ground scatter, but it's smell is making me hungry. :rotf

There's a whole lot of details to add and the Jagdpazer is almost finished, hoping to bring it all home next weekend. Thanks for coming by and commenting!

Back