• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-90

Thanks guys. Luiz it is a real gem to build.

A small update. Gun built but not glued in. Wheels painted. Tracks next.

DSC04280.JPG

DSC04279.JPG

DSC04278.JPG

DSC04277.JPG

Comments and critiques welcomed.
James

These tracks are so cool to put together, but oh so fiddly. My desk is currently full of Orange Cat by the name of George. She is comfy and wont move so she is now a backdrop. Maybe I should take all my pics this way.

DSC04281.JPG

James

You know,for light colored items to be photographed....spray paint George in a darker color,...Panzer Grey or something like that. :rotf

:soldier on,James!

Greetings,Ron.

James

Veronica love the orange back drop and to be fair haven't we all have cat or dog hair on our DEUs at some point as well. why not armour?

Looking good. :snoopy

James

These tracks are so cool to put together, but oh so fiddly. My desk is currently full of Orange Cat by the name of George. She is comfy and wont move so she is now a backdrop. Maybe I should take all my pics this way.

DSC04281.JPG

James
Looks PURRRRRRRRRFECT to me :pilot

Late to the party (again) :blush: - Great work, James. Will be keeping a close watch from here !!

Ian

Managed to build the tracks over a few days while watching TV. From all the pics I can find on the interweb it looks like the tracks have a very tough black coating of dome sort. I had already painted them gun metal as a start and just did a spray of Vallejo Air black. Will figure how to weather this weekend. Have started weathering the wheels. and track is on. Pain to build but oh so cool in its construction. Moving along now.

DSC04294.JPG

DSC04293.JPG

DSC04292.JPG

James

Looks great! And now, I feel like a slacker...

And after talking to Dave, a day or two on those tracks is normal so, very well done :good:

Great job James, it looks awesome without side skirt armor... :coolio

All the best!
Dusan.

Back