• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-90

Hmmm I have Zvezda kit, my Meng T90 is over the Indian ocean :laugh:

All the best!
Dusan.

Great looking kit. Here are the pics.

DSC04168.JPG

DSC04171.JPG

James

That looks just like a Bo Weevil with those red eyes and long snout. :good:

Are we going to see some plastic this weekend James?

Tony lee

Thats what caught my eye Tony.
I hope to get the Stug as close to finished as possible especially as my decals arrived. I also want to start this. I've been wanting to build it for a while but stuff always came up. So now I hope I can do it.
James

Yup, not a bad kit to put together. I love the engineering of the torsion bars. Not keen on the softness of the plastic. Having fun. Got this far today.

DSC04260.JPG

DSC04259.JPG

DSC04258.JPG

Question for any who have this kit. Where are the poly caps? I cant find them anywhere.
James

Looks great so far :drinks

Yeah, the plastic is pretty soft. I found that I need a very light touch with the X-Acto or I risked gouging the parts.

The polycaps are in the bag with the hull parts, or at least they were in my kit. It took me forever to find them until I had looked everywhere else and that was the last place to search.

"Of course it's in the last place you looked, why would you keep looking after you found them?" George Carlin B)

Looks like you're having fun, James! (y)

Looking good James!

And when you search the polycaps.... look at the last place first!! :) saves time

//Mats

Back