• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-90

Thanks guys. No, didn't find them. Wonder what happened to them. Still have some time before I have to get frantic :rotf Mats I tried looking in the last place first and it didn't work. Found I have to many started kits waiting to be finished though.
James
James

The sprue comes with 20 of them and the kit uses 16. If you can't figure anything else out, you are welcome to those. Four is better than none.

I checked them against 1/48 aircraft spinner polycaps on the off chance they were the same, but they are about twice the size.

Had a bit of time this morning so got a small amount done. So here is a small update.

DSC04265.JPG

DSC04266.JPG

DSC04267.JPG

DSC04268.JPG

James

Thanks guys. I decided not to use the engine so glue the top on really early.
Just got my paint. I hope its good stuff.

DSC04269.JPG

James

Me too Mike. Reading the box they recommend their thinner or tap water to thin. Also they say let dry a day. So we'll see what happens with it.
JAmes

Let dry a day before what? More coats or weathering? Once I start painting, I try to get through it in the same day. :hmmm

Back