• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-62 Iranian mod 2016.

nemisous

Well I know this isn't very historically accurate but as a modeler I just love making up a story in my head and translating it into art. This example is a t-62 that was modified in Iran and further ADHOC'd in Iraq to fight ISIS as Iran's efforts to strengthen their neighbors.

h2a76817.jpg

h48195f4.jpg

h4456275.jpg

h5336667.jpg

h22d742b.jpg

h9fea1ad.jpg

All the add on parts are from my spare parts collection, the skirts are from an old challenger 2 kit I had.

A 'What If' tank build, not something that we've seen here too often, and very welcome.

Ian.

A 'What If' tank build, not something that we've seen here too often, and very welcome.

Ian.

Really? I do what if all the time, What if I do it right...:bang head

I didn't realize this was a WIF. Shows what I know of modern armor. I see that Bradley back there, you up for our Bradley Campaign in the not to distant future?

Back