• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Strachwitz's Panzerbefehlswagen III Ausf. K

Nice .... nice .... just a litlle more subtle weathering here and there, and a new gem to your collection (... graphite will add a lot of "hapinnes" to it...)

thanks dudes! your words motivate me to carry on with this babe!

not much done since the last update, i painted the RHS rubberbands (i hate that!), the ovm and the muffler! well, the ovm will receive some more TLC!

Agonoize - Staatsfeind

almostdone5_20100126_1422463275.jpg

almostdone3_20100126_1652026339.jpg

almostdone4_20100126_1561189864.jpg

g060.gif

I will agree, it looks great! Glad you didn't smash it, or feed it to the woodpeckers!

Hello Laura, Very entertaining thread :) I echo the others, this is a great looking model. Your finnishing skills are amazing!! The way you try different techniques and colors (y)

Randy

thanks dudes!

miniupdate - LHS rubberbands painted (did i mention that i hate that?) and the taillights got some attention!

oh yes ... and i reglued pe parts that snapped off! *yawn*

Welle: Erdball - Arbeit Adelt

taillights_20100131_1641219571.jpg

i'll take care of the tracks over the next days and maybe add some pigments, then i'll call this one finished! ( = i can't see it no more!)

g060.gif

It's been a while since i've last posted here and had to do some catching up. Your PZ III is coming along nicely. The weathering and the exhaust looks really good. I know what you mean about those tracks, not my favorite either. Your almost done so stick with it. I have 4 or 5 models that got shelved due to lack of interest, maybe some day i'll finish them.

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

Don't stop now!
You've fallen back to a defensive position, but you must regroup and formulate a counter attack. Stay on the offensive!
Randy

Looks good Laura. :woohoo: I almost thought this one would never see the light of day for awhile there.

Waiting to see the next one
Tony Lee :)

Back