• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spring has Sprung here

moon puppy wrote:
I looked up where you are James. IF I read that map right, you're pretty much at the end of the road in the Great White North. Man, do you ever see Santa's elves cruisin' the grocery store?

Mike, those birds are pretty but the problem is once you take them down with birdshot there's nothing left to fry up?

Well there are a few more places up north, I'm not quite at the end of the road. Close enough though. Of course when Maple Flag goes on there are more than enough of our southern friends who think we're at the end. Actually its kind of funny to see the other nationalities walking around in parkas in May while we're in shirt sleeves.
James

I remember well playing football with snow on the ground in shorts and no shirt while in North Dakota. It got up to the 30s and we were sweatin' bullets. Funny, I get chilled to the bone now. BRRR MAN!

Re:Spring has Sprung here Outdoor modelling!

Perfect day here in Springfield, IL. 82 and sunny with a nice breeze. :cheer: I had a few beers as I listened to the Cub game(we lost :angry:)built some T-62 tracks for my IT-1 and threw the ball to Toby for 3 hours!
100_0328.jpg

Re:Spring has Sprung here Outdoor modelling!

:unsure: Outdoor Modelling ? :huh:

CRIKEY !!!!! A Dingo has just eaten my Tilly !!!!! :eek:hmy:

Jenny :kiss:

jknaus wrote:
Actually its kind of funny to see the other nationalities walking around in parkas in May while we're in shirt sleeves.

oh yes, that's somehow strange and funny! i remember when i was sent to new delhi in february and i ran around in t-shirt while all my co workers ran around in really thick woolen pullovers! i started to sweat when only seeing that! it was 20°C and a really comfortable weather besides all the dust but my colleagues royally froze off their backends ...

Back