• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SPITFIRE MK. I "LICKITY SPLIT SPIT" ALL DONE"

Re: SPITFIRE MK. I "LICKITY SPLIT SPIT" ROUND 9

Even for a quickie, I'd be proud to have it on my shelf!! :yipee

Really nice Spit, Terry!! :dance

Re: SPITFIRE MK. I "LICKITY SPLIT SPIT" ROUND 9

Aren't you done yet??!! :D (y) :drinks

Re: SPITFIRE MK. I "LICKITY SPLIT SPIT" ALL DONE

Well the Spitfire is all done. 12 days is a quick build, but it was fun. Here are some final pictures. Thanks to all who looked in and followed the build.

Terry B)

DSC07779.JPG

DSC07780.JPG

DSC07781.JPG

DSC07782.JPG

DSC07783.JPG

DSC07784.JPG

DSC07785.JPG

DSC07786.JPG

B)

Looks great! It reminds me of a Spit at the air museum in Palm Springs that had been weathered up for the film Memphis Belle- On e half of the plane had the "make-up" removed, the other half pristine. I much preferred the dirty half! Sweet work for just 12 days- I'm envious!

Splendid outcome, Tee! (y) As was to be expected, very nice weathering and beautiful finish: jolly good show, chap! :eek:hyeah And all this in 12 days... :notworthy

Cheers and thanks for sharing! B)
Fernao

Looks great! It reminds me of a Spit at the air museum in Palm Springs that had been weathered up for the film Memphis Belle- On e half of the plane had the "make-up" removed, the other half pristine. I much preferred the dirty half! Sweet work for just 12 days- I'm envious!

Thanks chukw!!

Terry B)

Splendid outcome, Tee! (y) As was to be expected, very nice weathering and beautiful finish: jolly good show, chap! :eek:hyeah And all this in 12 days... :notworthy

Cheers and thanks for sharing! B)
Fernao

Thanks Fernao!! This is the first Spit I have ever done so I didn't know how it would all turn out.

Terry B)

Back