• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spit

Nice work - a great looking scene with lots happening and a great eye for details. I would like to add though that I think the water needs something small to medium size (but not too overpowering) at the front of the dio where the figure is spitting. Also a pole or a sign (something skinny and tall) woul offset the scene well at the rear 1/4 of the dio.

Just some observations.

Ian.

Brokeneagle Thanks, I have in mind your tips. I used for the water ANDREA WATER and i try to find a lantern or something for me to work up item.

In these days when the dead body remodel that did not convince me (which I have made progress but still lacks a lot of sand), I decided that I will be painting figures between iran process because as a 13 or 14 I do not want to stay all final since it is something I consider really important, and at that time to be reviewed and particularly 1000 things live with a bit of anxiety did not want to run with the figures. On the other hand is something I like about all this and something that relaxes me so much I decided to face it.

The divided into groups viz.

The wounded and the doctor (2)

Those who go in Schim (2)

One that comes to the bridge (1)

The side facing the sunken sidecar (1)

Sleeping soldier (TBC) (1)

The choking, spitting and group come close. (4) in total.

Chefs and diners (3)

Total: 14

Well as I go I decided to do x stuffed groups as mentioned above.

I start with the kitchen industry group and all I have for now.

One of the cooks. The next figure is the Tamiya kit Field Kitchen with no head replacement
since the actings of them convincing.

img5038u.jpg

img5044t.jpg

img5041.jpg

img5039k.jpg

img5046a.jpg

img5040l.jpg

img5037.jpg

img5045b.jpg

While we continue to pursue a greeting and thanks for passing and coment.

Le2
Nice work on the figures. I really like the detailing you did on the Field Kitchen. Great work allround.
Keep it up.

Adam

He looks like his name would be Gerhard, they guys in the squad call him Gertie.

Love the paint job, the dirty apron just sets it off.

Well friends after several days painting the stalemate, adding things at the bottom and now I have used other resin to fill the tub.
I worked in shades of water XF 11, XF 51, XF 49 is not treated fairly uniform color if you have some veins and areas of green and brown tones respectively. The product has recently 2 hours of drying and it is pretty strong that the subject is highly reflective and I hope you will appreciate as soon mencionado.Como've added some items because the space was almost as much water as the land and I wanted to take a little. Photos are good.

img5081medium.jpg

That sector of the bike I have added items (a bottle, drum, and a motorcycle jacket floating x there to do well loaded and contrast with the opposite corner where there is only a barrel almost in the bridge and the opposite corner that has only a piece of floating table.)

img5082medium.jpg

img5084medium.jpg

img5085medium.jpg

img5086medium.jpg

img5088medium.jpg

img5092medium.jpg

img5089medium.jpg

img5087medium.jpg

I put the drowned man in that position based on what follows. I thought it was going to direct more attention to the figure on the edge of the bridge if you put it facing the other side. Basically my idea was to create a sort of line that would link 3 elements: the bike, the position of spitting and the body represented the red x in the sample, and also create a triangle between the table, the spitting and the body represented by the black line.
72670306.jpg

Other side.

img5090medium.jpg

img5091medium.jpg

6 hours later ....

Well friends it's amazing how fast the product dried over high heat in these parts yesterday. At night I decided to cut the area x product and pour over the entire base. I've used in my estimation, 95% of it. The industry drowning now seems far more credible and able to work after the waves.

Here is a before and after if you look back you can see in the more bricks the level is up (about 2 mm calculation).

36286403.jpg

Another generals views

img5097medium.jpg

This is quite noticeable as the level also increased

img5099medium.jpg

360º

img5102medium.jpg

img5103medium.jpg

img5104medium.jpg

Well now let a couple of days and then begin to work with wavelets.

Greetings and thanks for passing.

Hi there.

I have been following this build with a great deal of interest. One thng that I have been wondering about for quite some time though is this. How did the bike get to where it's lying in the river? I'd have expected it to be near the damaged portion of the bridge instead ofwhere it is near a completely intact portion or the bridge. How did it get over the retaining wall there?

I'll be following all developments with a great deal of interest and curiosity as to how it will look in the end.

Cheers from Peter

Hi Peter thanks for take a look... well, that question has arisen in other forums at other times but it remains a good question at that time my answer was: Let's see I think if there was a fight may have fallen at the time or the other ... Like the soldier who perhaps comes floating across the river and stayed there after a skirmish which also may have dropped the sidecar on that side or another area outside the diorama and get up there. I suppose it may be all very relative in combat situations and this justifies.

Just thinking about this and I remembered a beautiful work of an Argentine colleague Fernando Varela called On the run. Where two American soldiers steal a motorcycle with sidecar to a German postman was inside a house. Well maybe those same soldiers were later intercepted and ended badly with sidecars stolen in the river and one of them is floating. Scenic continuity between dioramas why not... :)

I leave a couple of pictures of the work of Fernando x I mentioned and because it's worth showing.

dscn0013u.jpg

dscn0008z.jpg

Gene thanks for take a look too.

Cheers from Argentina.

Both are fantastic! Rare is it that you can see someone capture motion like this.

How did you achieve the rippling effect coming under the bridge?

Moon the effect under the bridge is the Same product Artificial Water Andrea But as with a brush at random trying to generate ripples. Then D will place more resin to score a little more effect. .

As I wait for the resin dry thoroughly I decided to finish this another figure for the group I had been cooking in half the time. Basically it is the second cook is stirring the pot. The figure is the one that brings the set without any addition. The paint bucket as vice calculate that when you present in your stool I'll have to measure and cut as the pot is filled.

img5126medium.jpg

img5122medium.jpg

img5127mediumw.jpg

img5129medium.jpg

img5130medium.jpg

img5131medium.jpg

img5132medium.jpg

Cook today.
img5116medium.jpg

Well that's all for now estimate that touches reorganize a bit and redo again my "to do list" to see how I keep from now all that remains.

A greeting and thanks for passing.

These days I find progress in several fronts.

One is the figure that accompanies 3 cooks. This time he brings Tamiya did not convince me so I created this with Dragon body, arms and head Tamiya toy in resin. After joking about the appearance of the soup and dirt of the chefs decided to use it for if you want to have a joke in this scene. Basically, the acting head of disgust that I saw fit rather than simply to smile. The guy seems to have face this merda going to have to eat and cooks laugh at the situation ... so I think that adds something a little touch gives this secondary stage.

img5143medium.jpg

img5144medium.jpg

img5145medium.jpg

img5146medium.jpg

: Oops: Now looking at the pictures closely I see you have a connection line between the hips poorly resolved. We will have to rework it a bit ....

Also, among the odd little thing I put the 1 round of ripples using the local product. I figure that then add more or when the water efect vallejo sectors will finish by adding some waves with a little more height.

img5179medium.jpg

img5157medium.jpg

img5158medium.jpg

img5159medium.jpg

img5167medium.jpg

img5160medium.jpg

img5161medium.jpg

img5162medium.jpg

img5164medium.jpg

img5166medium.jpg

Let's see what you think.

A greeting and thanks for passing.

Beautiful work Le2 , ..........I like your latest fig. , ........ from the sneer on his face I'm guessing he doesn't think much of the chow !!!

The bridge turned out great , ........ and the rest is sure to follow .

Thanks friends!

Well friends after several days of fighting here is the reflector. Finally, discard the previous option because I have an aircraft with the needle as fine as for that work and do not want to ruin ... to see if I get one next year with a needle for such fine work. Well I opted for a yellow 43 (Humbrol 83) and then work with oils and other entirely.

img5197medium.jpg

img5199medium.jpg

img5202medium.jpg

img5203medium.jpg

img5204medium.jpg

A view of the 2 elements in the base.

img5196medium.jpg

SOME NEW PHOTOS CLOSER.

img5206medium.jpg

img5207medium.jpg

img5208medium.jpg

img5209medium.jpg

img5210medium.jpg

img5211medium.jpg

img5212medium.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Thanks for sharing Le. wonderful effect with the oils over the yellow on the searchlight. Looks like you've done this before...

Thanks all for your comments Moon.

Well I started getting it this to go slowly. Because it will be the only vehicle on the scene and therefore another important point.

tam35224title.jpg

At the moment not much. Just remodeled with caulk some internal parts of the floor is obvious according to references that are not properly terminated x Tamiya people.

img5214medium.jpg

img5215medium.jpg

Another detail is created with copper wire termination edge of the seats.

img5216medium.jpg

Here you can see or not.

img5218mediumi.jpg

I was working pretty good these days about the amphibian. We add several details that ultimately will not be on the inside but it will be.

img5227v.jpg

img5228.jpg

img5229z.jpg

img5230m.jpg

img5231nu.jpg

img5232.jpg

img5233f.jpg

img5234x.jpg

img5235t.jpg

img5236y.jpg

Well now a mock charge and all presented figures for the photo simply. Here is where all or nearly all of the above is no more.
The piece of paper simulates a map indeed. The idea is that these two are smoking a fag before leaving again.

img5219w.jpg

img5220t.jpg

img5221d.jpg

img5222tl.jpg

img5223h.jpg

img5224p.jpg

The 3 elements presented on the table.

img5225q.jpg

Good progress. I think I'm the 40-odd%. As you will realize some things worked and others x work. The canvas is painted with oils and is very bright. I thought about killing her in a couple of days with a layer of matte varnish, I also spray the Xvictor chord of Abrams with mig pigments diluted in water to aircraft but not if I encourage any recommendations to this point and for all that you see indeed.
img5240.jpg

img5237g.jpg

img5238q.jpg

img5248l.jpg

img5239g.jpg

img5241uf.jpg

img5243f.jpg

img5244w.jpg

img5246mf.jpg

img5247q.jpg

img5250e.jpg

img5249z.jpg

img5253k.jpg

A greeting and thanks for stopping by.

Progress. The canvas I bend x the method of the pigments and really I liked how it turned out. Then more mud, some chipping, some details and I have already placed inside the vehicle load.

img528301.jpg

img5284x.jpg

img5287qt.jpg

img5286.jpg

img5289s.jpg

img5288w.jpg

img5291c.jpg

img5290f.jpg

img5280d.jpg

Details of the canvas.
img52920.jpg

I saw this in a walk arround and I liked it. Two stick grenades strapped on a belt gripping the horizontal stud. Here is my recreation.

img5296b.jpg

Full view of the interior.
img5297r.jpg

When placing the figures will finish to locate the external load. X be the map represented the paper, and a pot holder empty map as they also refueled.

img52810.jpg

Well thats all for now thanks for watch.

while I'm adjusting the Schiw I closed the group 3 contains the kitchen which had a half. In this painting I tried to just face more 1 base color of light rise and the rest work with oils because it is easier to do the blending. I'm still not sure if the optimal result but I think I'm looking for a method that proves me and helps me work better. I said we're still in the hunt. I leave the pictures.

img5273p.jpg

img5274m.jpg

img5275r.jpg

img5276x.jpg

img5277x.jpg

Simulating the acting

img5271a.jpg

The 3 guy of kitchen sector.

img5272f.jpg

Thanks for watch!

Back