• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spit

Le2

Well a gray afternoon here. So why do not I begin to see that holds for the next project.

To move and as always fighting space.

Here you can see a photo of several days behind the table stands and about 2 cm from my modest shelves in my little bunker.

img4282f.jpg

Well what I have here is a point made Dental Gypsum a local manufacturer. The idea is to create a scene in which the time will also take a 232 / 2 PUMA (later when I begins to build it in the proper sharing sector.)

Well even though the table is great for my shelves the bridge falls :evil:

img4376mediumq.jpg

I have to cut one of its side walls.

img4375medium.jpg

img4373medium.jpg

img4374medium.jpg

The piece has many details and finishes that needs to be fixed ...

img4371medium.jpg

img4372medium.jpg

So Here begins, as the saying calmly that the road is long and you have to cover it all.

Thanks for watch.

Hello again while I still have the bridge is not exactly a model Dragon in their sockets. I take things to go consulting.

I have this kind of paving Tamiya

img43783821120.jpg

I made a slide show in Photoshop to present as I would go to be evaluating options. This would see the cover paving the road and bridge.

img4375mediumcopy.jpg

The few references I found on a bridge are from the movie of Ryan and justify the cobblestones in the street and the bridge .

picture3rb.png

picture4qj.png

picture5lqs.png

Beyond this as they see it. What would they do with this or else.

Greetings and thanks for looking.

Well friends. As I continue working on the bridge and base. I made a start in Photoshop and assembled to show a little idea I have. He presented with several things but eventually cardboard stay with me for this that does not show up things that convinced me not to me.

While the central idea I had clear from the beginning of the scene and one that spits out a body of an American fleet in the stream. Hence the name Project.

My dilemma is that went back and counted in the small base of my left side 13.5 wide x 23 long x 9.5 on the other side.

I've thought about this.

img4450copy.jpg

The vehicle on the bridge in half diagonally. A Sd.Ah.51 narrower side chatting with two characters sitting in a chair and a stationary reflector. The reflector surrounded by sandbags, ammunition boxes and loads of different kinds. Here with the help of a great friend and colleague Yago I have come to a sketch of the participation of the figures.

img4450copy2.jpg

What appears in green circles is what is safe.
The red lines are:
1, 2 and 3 -> foot soldiers watching the soldier who spits.
4 -> officer on or in the bug watching the soldier who spits.
5 -> soldier out of action in third place. It may be coming to the point of interest, to the bug, or to the focus away from everything. That is, an independent figure to break ...

img4450copy3.jpg

Here a sample of how to divide. Main scene composition with fewer figures watching the main scene. Independent scene.

I have also put this reference in mind floating or semi Verlinden not yet sunk l
o sé porque no lo recibí.

51i19uyaqllsl500aa300.jpg

Another issue that I have to solve is the element of height x do not know if I want to put a post and there is plenty of space.

Super suggestions comments etc all welcome.

Greetings.

Friends with words of support.

I think it will replace the 234. Lay a part of the Tamiya F KItechen on the bridge and a Schwimmwagen in another sector of the street to a secondary scene I have in mind.

Some things to show.

I decided to work on the bridge with oils accenting stone stone washed x x sectors and I do not want to run the risk of mismatch of color and do not know if I want to give it another general glaze. Then this system is more controlled. At the moment the result is this.

img4498l.jpg

img4497s.jpg

Some progress on the figure that spits.

The figure chosen x the pose for spitting is.
German Tank Ammo Tamiya loading crew.

Well the trouble is that the set is Tamiya. As two poses will take 4 schemes of figures. Which I intend to use is lowered.

img4381medium.jpg

The cutting.

img4389medium.jpg

I worked in the legs and highlighting things sanding. I show a little because while x pose the figure does not show many details of their clothing is one of the most important part of my scene (as all but a little bit more).

The area was eating and taking the bottom of the jacket to give air around its edge and the edges of the soles of shoes and pockets demases. Yet to take and pass a brush x looking at the pictures I realize that there are remains x here and there.

img4391s.jpg

img4409g.jpg

Well as I thought I tell them to move forward with this insanity. Since I am not a craftsman of the parsec I decided to cut x this way.

Basically separate the arm sleeves to empty them

img4411l.jpg

After which I cut the bottom of the shirt x was sure I was not going to go out or there.

img4412q.jpg

img4413f.jpg

Then I placed a small wire with the way you approach what I believe will pose.

img4414a.jpg

And here's a little Terminator 3 world country.
The advantage is that I have only to fill the arm that I hope will be easier in terms of folds of clothing etc.

img4415dp.jpg

img4416k.jpg

As the bridge is next door I have presented to see.

img4424b.jpg

Whit two arms.

img4483qh.jpg

img4487v.jpg

I completed last night but I have not sanded x I thought the parsec was not quite dry.

img4493s.jpg

img4494fx.jpg

img4495v.jpg

img4496b.jpg

´
img4503g.jpg

img4504r.jpg

Well folks here we are x x nowadays.

A greeting and thanks for watch.

Thanks guys!!
Good friends though these days I travel x business have become more eager to follow.

I've been working on some of the bridge out of position x that some colleagues told me correctly that you could see the joint by one of its sides. Basically I recreated after measuring with a caliper several bricks and then sanded have placed them in some quarters that seemed sunk. So far it has been well. In my opinion the central line that has disappeared or is felt quite lost. As you see.

img4549medium.jpg

To cut a bit with jumper I've been trying to spit.

Start of experiment 1:

Basically I have stretched clear sprue and then I just put resin. I made several to test this was the most convinced me of the first round.

img4553medium.jpg

An attempt at perspective.

img4554medium.jpg

As the shoot is moved. I invent a stand and watch the game left. Nothing fancy x true.

img4568medium.jpg

In the progress 1 broke the spit so use another x basically wanted to see if the effect could be used. Please note that the photos are in the offing.

img4570zc.jpg

img4564medium.jpg

img4570medium.jpg

The effect personally do not dislike me for now. I saw it is clear that I have to make even finer the sprue strips and work on the end with less resin and see if I can once dry the paint with some white.

Seeing this also occurred to me that another scene that allows a wider effect to the same thing if the guy throws is what I would do a bit thicker jet and color if you want just do not use sprue but wallpaper is covered with resin glue and then adding elements in the media (and I'm interested lol).
This gives me the possibility to eliminate the floating body and change the title of "What was the stew" [/ b] the scene itself would have a dramatic tint to be more gracious and jajaj no less disgusting. As publicist did not I marry the 1 idea so I'll do my tasks include vomiting to watch it together.

Here is the WIP of the head which is still in the middle.

img4571medium.jpg

img4573medium.jpg

img4576medium.jpg

img4575medium.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Hi every body. Just for share a few things. Starting from the bridge is quite advanced. I tried to solve the out of position. If you do not see a mistake lay it on the base to complete the paving general. For calculating the odd detail that I can add then already registered. Before I forget. The interior walls are half painted x still remains the cobblestones. I figure that after all i mixed all.

img4593medium.jpg

img4594medium.jpg

img4596medium.jpg

img4597medium.jpg

img4598medium.jpg

img4600mediumh.jpg

img4601medium.jpg

img4603medium.jpg

img4604medium.jpg

As I see although I have a mixando things that I carefully check progress.
Drying take time to go poking some other things. As the elements that intervene at the scene.

The element:

Tamiya Field Kitchen /

AFV CLUB 1/35 35125 60cm Flakscheinwerfer (Flak-Sw 36) /

Tamiya Schwimmwagen Type 166

Together all in one thread because it seemed the most logical vehicle to be saved almost accessories.

We started with the kitchen.

img4617n.jpg

At the moment not much.

img4618r.jpg

What if I amused myself recreating the soup with resin and little extras posing as potatoes or chunks of meat as they see fit.

img4619sw.jpg

También coloque algo del contenido en cuchara y recipientes.

img4620.jpg

Here the valley presented.

img4622r.jpg

img4623mo.jpg

While it has a lid, cook over the figure of the detail I will be there to look at anyone approaching.

Well here we are.
A greeting and thanks for passing.

We move on.

For now the fun part of this. Play the scene. Before showing the "game" I pass the qualifications. As you can see the reflector is not the reference I asked jajajaj. The kitchen is presented to make it stop. The figures are simply separated from the sprue and attached with double sided tape so they are no more. The boot sector is well placed just a few items just to tell that these sectors will be charged or material will be there, as well as Tamiya Sandback are used only to represent what anger (then do it with putty)

The idea of this is to see burden-commissioning stage. In all cases try to do a tour in a zig zag if you want to break a little line from the bridge.

The 1 option pretty full. Although it may overwhelm.

img4626medium.jpg

img4625medium.jpg

img4627medium.jpg

img4628medium.jpg

The idea is that the vehicle is loaded in the back (rocket launchers etc..) And two references in this set (which are inside).
img4629medium.jpg

his sitting with the leg cast is a reference to MASTERBOX "Ticket to Home" and the one standing will be a doctor (the figure is set to load as there is no reference.)

img4634medium.jpg

He who says I can touch I like the position to point below or above here pointing the other way but forward. For taking into account that it is a moment I thought to leave the food utensils of spitting in a sector near the end of the bridge and may have seen something came up and spat and the rest or heard anything. Just possibilities. There are also options to down several points where.

img4635medium.jpg

img4636medium.jpg

img4637medium.jpg

Option 2.

The vehicle flies back kitchen and some more people on the bridge eating. The change in position of the figures makes the point that now this close and point directly to the other sitting and watching what this freak spitting.
The bike is the drawer of the disaster is posited as charged because I see more bike but I have not the time.

img4643medium.jpg

img4644medium.jpg

img4645medium.jpg

img4646medium.jpg

Option 3. No vehicle, cooking medium. And figures based on a tip.

img4648medium.jpg

More solo tip. But a figure more in the field of cooking.

img4649medium.jpg

One option discarded. One that goes something from a boat (in this case represented by the multipurpose amphibious) and I ordered a reference Verlinden along with many other things. I'm competing with the corpse floating or sink on one side or remain for the next and still no action.

img4640medium.jpg

Thoughts aloud.

Option 1 but charged me feel more balanced in the table.

Option 2 would allow me more room to the scene of the tip if desired. Although not too much weight back if you have x kitchen.

Option 3 allows me to see more boot sector clean and reflective but equally I have to deal with that dead space where you are leaving the scene with perhaps some piece of light pole on the floor or something because I have obvious and peeled half the sector.

In the last 2 cases struggle with the fear of having a single compound vehicle diorama without a bridge x kitchen and a reflector. : Affraid:

Modelistica be right?? jajajajaja

One more.

Yago chatting with everyone knows who did the following idea.

The area of greatest focus for the viewer is what we know about the spitting and spitting. Well, on that side of the bridge put branches and brush and a piece of motorcycle or part of a sidecar made as you exit the water (but slightly), and a soldier of the bridge looking at that part ...

The kitchen in the middle and the vehicle at the entrance of the bridge.

opciondio4.jpg
It is interesting to create a level cargo space branches and elements on that side. We will see that it is. Then make some tests with a device that arm to simulate the water level as this short drowned Both things as the sidecar.

As I continue reviewing the cobbles of the street and texturing the base for your next painting I put together a simple contraption to simulate the water level and see how the sidecar can be sunk. I tested with two options that I show now. This helps me in part to calculate x where I'm going to cut I can not put x integer x does not give the depth.

Less sunk.
img4814medium.jpg

More sunk.
img4815medium.jpg

Igual cuando lo corte veremos qué y cómo queda finalmente.

Just when you cut and how to see what is finally.

Well these days I cut and painted the sidecar to be sunk. I enjoyed a lot with this. I have searched many references sunken cars and their status. Finally I dove into the adventure of painting. To start loq quite muddy because I saw quite sunk and rescued out muddy. While at first I wanted to give a moderate wear could not with my temper and turned up the volume a bit;)

img4826medium.jpg

img4828medium.jpg

img4820medium.jpg

img4822medium.jpg

img4824medium.jpg

Perspective.

img4829medium.jpg

Location of the gave use a little imagination to see it sunk.

img4832medium.jpg

img4833medium.jpg

img4834medium.jpg

I'll estimate that today the weeds surrounding vegetation between its wheels moss etc sectors.

Greetings and thanks for passing.

Well these days between one thing and another I add the vegetation around the sidecar. I've made a mini base for work in peace and give then add to the base of river. Although when dried has raised a tad odd sector of the base then arrange him in the river and paint correctly. Also add some little vegetation x here and there on the basis that it is not only in the motorcycle sector and more integrated whole.

At the moment the thing this way.

img4875medium.jpg

img4878medium.jpg

img4879medium.jpg

img4880medium.jpg

img4876medium.jpg

img4882medium.jpg

Presented here in the sector going. That is missing several coats of paint over the background.

img4869medium.jpg

img4870medium.jpg

I found the images of the rivers with the tones that convinced me.

riomedium.jpg

rio1medium.jpg

On the other hand I called the bike to the river bed leaving a raised side more than another. As the vegetation I added some elements but not to spend too.

img4891medium.jpg

img4892medium.jpg

Good point complex. Gradually I progressed with the figure of spitting as it determined whether arming the spit.

Here I show almost closed. I tried several spitting and I was with this long and it is not obvious or too short to be lost. This stuck with a microdot tail on the back of the mouth, good thing is that you can play and move a little to one side or another with the head of a pin. To see how they look.

img4895medium.jpg

img4896medium.jpg

img4897medium.jpg

img4911medium.jpg

img4894medium.jpg

Over the bridge.

img4899medium.jpg

img4900medium.jpg

img4902medium.jpg

Anyway, obviously not something you see from a distance x logical reasons but with the name of the scene if there is one about another of the many details you may have.

A greeting.

Good lord! I don't know how I have missed all this. Been so busy lately I guess. Very nice work. Love the concept, something you don't see often.

Lechu, I can't wait to see your next update, very inspiring.

Oh !!!!! I spent only a half an hour to watch them...I couldn't see them all...this project put a lot of details...but I want to say to you first Le2, wonderful dio.

Especially the way you cut the figure of the solider who have something out from his mouth...great.

I need another day to watch your project again......see ya..

Great..cheers!!!!!!

Num

Thanks x the support friends. These days have been working on in the tiny kitchen to add some details as what brings the kit is fairly flat. This has been but still needs some work on the wheels, which incidentally are presented for the photos because the paint x separately.

img5010medium.jpg

img4997medium.jpg

img4999medium.jpg

img5000medium.jpg

img5001medium.jpg

img5002medium.jpg

img5003medium.jpg

img5005medium.jpg

img5006medium.jpg

img5007medium.jpg

img5008medium.jpg

img5009medium.jpg

I estimate that these days will start the process of painting it.

I've also been painting the pavement. X paving stone paving stone after painting with different colors, washes, dry brush-ups in various shades and some pigments ... is well.

img4970medium.jpg

img4971medium.jpg

img4975medium.jpg

img4977medium.jpg

img4976medium.jpg

I figure that as then place the burden on the street ire x sectors working more and more pigments oils.

A greeting and thanks for passing.

Thanks friends! I leave the progress of these days I have been painting the blessed kitchenette. It is not easy because so many details a bit complicated processes and the truth that the small accessory has no great balance but well here it is. I figure that when you submitted will place a string on the part of the spearhead, and maybe you invent a skimmer. Obviously missing the final dusting to be given when this accent definitely on the base.

img5017s.jpg

img5018p.jpg

img5019a.jpg

img5020g.jpg

img5021w.jpg

img5023d.jpg

img5016v.jpg

Over the bridge.

img5029w.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Back