• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Somewhere on the Russian Steppe

Hey Mike,

Trying to catch up on my posting! Those look great! Reminds me of something I would do! :good:

Hang in there Mate, It will finally happen!

Bob

Thank you Mike, Bob and Gator.

Here is the organized mess of work in progress.
Tweaking figures and painting skills
Tamiya German Infantry.jpg

Dragon and Tristar Figures.jpg
German infantry 2.jpg

Michael :Drinks:

Its been a long time since the last post.

Another Hobbyboss 38T has joined the group, Complete with interior although it was just the basics and no enhanced detailing. Just enough to show the viewer there is an interior. 3 38T's all with interiors and engines. 😫

This weekend has been spent to try and get them to blend together so to speak and give each tank a slight variance in the panzer grey colour and individual weathering.

The track tools, stowage and arials are still to be added along with a couple of Alpine figures on each tank.

Hobbyboss and Tamiya Panzer 38t 1.jpg
Hobbyboss and Tamiya Panzer 38t 3.jpg
Hobbyboss and Tamiya Panzer 38t 4.jpg
Hobbyboss and Tamiya Panzer 38t 5.jpg
Hobbyboss and Tamiya Panzer 38t 6.jpg

In between building the 3rd hobbyboss 38T I managed to build the AFV CLUB M54 with the Paracel figures. The truck has received a coat of paint and at a stage where the underside of the truck body is getting heavily weathered.
More photos to follow.
Once the cab is weathered and detailed the driver and passenger will be first to be glued into position.
AFV CLUB M54 The Tourist 1.jpg
AFV CLUB M54 The Tourist 2.jpg
AFV CLUB M54 The Tourist 3.jpg

Thirdly as if this was not enough on the workbench the Ryefield Panzer 4 G model was commenced. Why the G model you may ask - because the bolt on armour detail on the G is exquisite :good:

This is sitting in the paint line and will be the benchmark for the 13 Stalingrad Tank crew and riders.
Ryefield Panzer 4 Box art.jpg
Ryefield Panzer 4 sub sections 1.jpg
Ryefield Paner 4 sub sect 2.jpg

Michael

What a great bunch of builds. Looking forward to the Pz. IV build. I have a 1/48th Bandai H and D version waiting in boxes. Gary S. XLV MXXIV

Back