• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Something BIG this way comes.

Have several of those kits as well, including the 1/32 PBY5A and the 1/48th B-36. The B-36 is the largest model in my stash unless you include the DeAgostini Millenium Falcon which is 32 inches long, or the 1/2 scale R2D2, or the 1/8th scale Mercedes and Rolls Royce Pocher kits.

Then there is this project that got foisted on me about 4 weeks ago on the way to Bob Letterman's funeral.

View attachment 151051

View attachment 151052

View attachment 151053

View attachment 151054

View attachment 151055

I have since loosened and pulled the fender straighter so the drivers door can be opened properly without further damage. As can be seen the AC condenser was holed so no AC till it is fixed. The radiator has 2 plastic pins in the top that sheared off. No coolant leaks but I used some zip cable ties to support the top and keep it in place for the remainder of the trip. No frame damage to speak of, just a lot of broken plastic. I have already straightened 90% of the damaged sheet metal in front of the radiator. Going to be a bit of a problem to get a bumper cover as the OEM ones are no longer available. Aftermarket shit doesn't ever fit right. Also want to upgrade it to have the tow package radiator.

And, this isn't the big item, it will be showing up tomorrow (I hope and according to UPS)
No good deed goes unpunished. Gary S.

I've been waiting 50 years for a decent 1/48th scale AH-1G Cobra that's affordable.......Still waiting. Gary S.

$900.00 1/32 Lancaster?
hehehe
Chris guessed, but was off a few $$ (unless he was thinking in Australian $$) Hope everyone enjoyed the guessing game.

Lan01.jpg

Lan02.jpg

Lan03.jpg

Lan04.jpg

Lan05.jpg

I guess I can count this as my father's day gift even though my daughter didn't know anything about it. Have been waiting on this kit for a long time. While Border was savvy enough to get it off dead center and out to us, I have to give compliments to the WNW guys that did all the hard detail work to make this super detailed kit.

Hopefully at some point the Handley Page kits can be finished up and released as well.

Canadian dollars….worth slightly more than Monopoly money….with gasoline at $10.10 a gallon (2.06 a litre) here you may get a rough idea of how valuable that is.?

Impressive indeed!!
I wonder to myself "How much of this complete interior kit will survive research and inspection by one who misses no flaw and must correct such?" I expected a 1/1 scale figure of Barb Wire. :lol:

Impressive indeed!!
I wonder to myself "How much of this complete interior kit will survive research and inspection by one who misses no flaw and must correct such?" I expected a 1/1 scale figure of Barb Wire. :lol:
At this point, there is enough there that it will stand unless there is something that needs to be added as it can be seen. An example would be the wiring and cables on the back side of the instrument panel if they can be seen.
Like this:
Aw2-Ho229-66.jpg

Beyond that, I have seen the test pop build ups and they have more detail than about any other kit I have seen.

Speaking of which, the Horton is due to be pulled off the shelf and put back on the bench soon.

Back