• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

So I flew in a Fouga Magister :D

Mikkel

Hello guys :D

Yesterday I was out flying in a Fouga Magister :pilot
It was my second time ever flying in a plane :dance
It was really really awesome :D

The plane!

wow moment :D
In the middel of a roll over the beautifull danish country side :woohoo:

But when the Fouga made a loop I passed out :( for like 10 seconds :( When I woke up on top of the loop I was a tad sick... did not throw up though :D But I can tell ya my brain was not happy with me for the rest of the day. It's like having a really bad hang over :drinks

It was only like 3g but that was my limit that day :(

Now I really want to build agian :D :geek

Happy easter!!!

All the very best
Mikkel

What a treat!! :pilot

My Dad had private pilot's license. He flew any chance he had and I'd go with him any chance I had, but we never got to ride along in anything like that. I bet it was fun.

Thanks for sharing Mikkel.

What was the occasion?

It was really awesome :D

No special ocassion, other than that I'm almost done with High school, so it was my gift for myself I guess :blush:
I really wanted to try to fly in a jet so I heard about this guy in the radio and phoned him that was how I got a tour :D
BUT DAMN IT I passed out in a loop :facepalm :smack

Too cool. Just takes some practice. When you start to pull Gs tighten your stomach muscles and tense everything up. Short breaths and hold a pressure. It squeezes the blood vessels slowing the flow of blood to the feet away from your head.
James

It was really awesome :D

No special ocassion, other than that I'm almost done with High school, so it was my gift for myself I guess :blush:

High School!? didn't know you're that young!

And to think I treated myself to a drunken week at the beach. :drinks :java

OH, sorry I'm in college... In danish it's called gymnasium :D

I'm turning 19 on may the 19.:ro: and have been during my share of drinking.... :drinks

James, I think I messed up my breathing... damn I'm still mad at myself for passing out!!! :pinch:

All the very best
Mikkel

Sorry Mikkel, 19 is still SO YOUNG! :drinks

Don't worry about getting knocked out, some of us wouldn't even fit in the seat :rotf

Hello guys :D

Yesterday I was out flying in a Fouga Magister :pilot
It was my second time ever flying in a plane :dance
It was really really awesome :D

The plane!

wow moment :D
In the middel of a roll over the beautifull danish country side :woohoo:

But when the Fouga made a loop I passed out :( for like 10 seconds :( When I woke up on top of the loop I was a tad sick... did not throw up though :D But I can tell ya my brain was not happy with me for the rest of the day. It's like having a really bad hang over :drinks

It was only like 3g but that was my limit that day :(

Now I really want to build agian :D :geek

Happy easter!!!

All the very best
Mikkel

Hi Mikkel. Seems like you had a nice flight .

Curious about your ride . Do you know if this aircraft is all original or has it been re-engined ?

Met a fella in Texas some years back that had one with newer engines. Really got along with the program much better.

Cheers, Christian B)

It was cool :D

Christian, It is completely stock :)Only new things are radios and a small gopro hero 3 camera :) The day before my flight two belgian mecs finished during mainteance on the plane.

The rear part of the plane is from El Salvador the front is from belgium/France. A few years back the pilot Niels Egelund had a crash, because the fuel tank thingey was not secured, so jetfuel poured over the fuselage into the enigenes and BOOOOOOOM super fast landing :D Nobody got hurt!!!
The sad thing is that there is only 2 private military jet warbirds in Denmark. The Magister and a L-29. The politicans believe that it is to dangerous to let civies have such things :smack :vmad
Which means that it's almost illegal to get spares (being military stuff...) There is actually 2 J-35 Drakens that did not make it before the new laws, so they can't be allowed fly :(

Definitely a drag :( Such a weapon of mass destruction :smack

I know I was very surprised to see that one flying in Texas . The owner was even more surprised that I knew what it was.

The Belgian Red devils almost lst one of these while I was at Hahn AB.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back