• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

This is as recent as I have...from Cascade Mt. a couple weeks ago...I'm the Indiana Jones wanna-be...

Summer_2011_323.jpg

P1060172.jpg

and here we 're. (mats Bagge and Veerle)

Hey,Veerle/Mats
....that background,I think,I have seen before.....somewere in the west of Belgium maybe???

Anja and me,went on a trip just last week in Belgiums west,and visited GENT, we also wanted
to go to BRUGGE,but we save that tor some other time. :)

@Saúl;...O my,don't wanna mess with YOUR family... :blink :D

@MP;Thanks for making this a 'sticky'one,I think this is really enjoyable!!! (y)

Now,EVERYBODY.....if you have pictures from your self....PLEASE post them here!
Even if you think they don't look [...or you],that well.
And ofcourse a bit of HUMOR/HUMOUR in your photo's is ALWAYS welcome!!!
[that also means you,ANDY!]

For the ones who already posted their pictures....thanks for your courage,I salute you!!!

Greetings,Ron.

Iknow there is already a mug shot in my Masters intro but I though I would join in here and throw a newone in with my avitar freind.

mee.jpg

Ian.

@VEERLE A Motorcycle with ski's?Guess Mats had to drive that thing in Sweden. :woohoo:
Would be a great model subject!

@IAN That's a pretty cool working space you got!
Didn't realise your avatar is a model[SWEET!]

@SAULAt the risk of being called a dumbass;Who is JEJ?
I was always wondering,who is that man besides 'our'famous Sharkmouth.... :D

Greetings,Ron.

That's James Earl Jones...awesome actor well known also as the voice of Darth Vader in the Star Wars movies...

LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4&feature=player_detailpage

Well,learned a bit,.... :)

[thanks,Mike]

No problem Ron! Those are actually the first words I said to my son after they handed him to me so they could tend to my wife after the C section ;)

I thought Id show 2 pictures of me in some kind of activity :drinks no not that kind but I can do a beer drinking one if youd like :mpup

Heres me running ( I have the turning circle of a fully laden oil tanker )

35254_412409867780_675427780_4668251_5954281_n.jpg

Heres me Snorkeling, actually one of my favourite pics, on the coast of the Egypt`s Red Sea nr the border with Israel, with the Saudi mountains as a backdrop

224140_6196687780_675427780_262219_9426_n.jpg

Ok last one but where am I ???????????????????

n675427780_1331841_3914.jpg

That's James Earl Jones...awesome actor well known also as the voice of Darth Vader in the Star Wars movies...

Here he is as Thulsa Doom with the Spinal Tap twins in Conan the Barbarian:
Conan%20Barbn%20-%20Thulsa%20sword.jpg

He was also the voice of Mufasa in the Lion King:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiAnKEz7gQs

He has done plenty more of course...

Regards,

I thought Id show 2 pictures of me in some kind of activity :drinks no not that kind but I can do a beer drinking one if youd like :mpup

Heres me running ( I have the turning circle of a fully laden oil tanker )

35254_412409867780_675427780_4668251_5954281_n.jpg

RECONRON's reply:
It's Sporty Spice....erm...Sporty Andy :D [unquote]

Heres me Snorkeling, actually one of my favourite pics, on the coast of the Egypt`s Red Sea nr the border with Israel, with the Saudi mountains as a backdrop

224140_6196687780_675427780_262219_9426_n.jpg

RECONRON's reply:
I don't have a comment on that......[too easy] :D [unquote]

Ok last one but where am I ???????????????????

n675427780_1331841_3914.jpg

RECONRON's reply:

I thought it was a Dutchman who put the Reichstag on fire.... :D [unquote]

[thanks for joining in on this one,Andy!!!] (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Woke up this morning and decided to see what I looked like without the beard! Had it now for more than 5 years! Feels weird! Wife says I look younger. That;s good, at my age, I need all the youth I can get!:) My daughter posted something on FB about me yesterday and mentioned I was 70. Damn, that sounds soooooooo old!

B-yard2.jpg

Back