• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

you look much younger without beard but you should let it grow back - a beard adds a lot of dignity to a man of your age (35 is your age, isn't it?)

chuk - your little cutie is so unbelievably sweet and one can see how happy you, dem missus and puppy are to have found each other! i'm so happy for you all! :mpup

well I thought I've already posted a pic here - hmmmm....

well then

But first - as some may know here, we are organizing an event in our little community here every year - its always a full weekend and a lot of fun. So, some impressions

_2RW3541.jpg

_2RW3789.jpg

the motto of the second day this year is clearly noticeable I hope :)

and well here ya go

_2RW3362.jpg

Chuck that baby sure looks cute and even has your eyes...

Martin you are looking like a Druid there...

looks like a goa party to me! :blink

swallow as many psillos as possible and get the feeling of living in a hieronymus bosch painting?

but it looks like tons of fun! was there mead available? and odin brew? oh that delicious odin brew! ("odin trunk" most recommended! unique delicious beer!)

looks like a goa party to me! :blink

swallow as many psillos as possible and get the feeling of living in a hieronymus bosch painting?

but it looks like tons of fun! was there mead available? and odin brew? oh that delicious odin brew! ("odin trunk" most recommended! unique delicious beer!)

:laugh: :laugh: no, no goa party - just a motto party and on Saturday it was "Dance of Vampires"

and of xorse there was meat and tons to drink ... well just come around next year :D

Cool muggs guys. It's great to put names to faces. Speaking of faces, I ain't nothing to look at, but, here's one of me hosting a friend at a local hobby shop: Brookhurst Hobbies. I'm the fat bald guy on the left:

BraileScaleMeetI.jpg

Aside from that, :nothingtoad

I've since lost the mustache, but not much of the weight. Oh, and by the way, the shirt says: "Why yes! I have done some modeling!" I got it at the IPMS Nationals in Anaheim when I went.

Hey,Duke.

Would love to get such a shirt!
Of course the text on it is very funny. :D

Such a shame that I cannot make my own t-shirt with Dutch text....[I am from the NL]
[the joke is 'lost in translation']

Thank you,Duke,and everbody else for showing your great pictures!!!! (y)

KEEP THEM COMING,FOLKS!

Greetings,Ron.

Hey,Duke.

Such a shame that I cannot make my own t-shirt with Dutch text....[I am from the NL]

KEEP THEM COMING,FOLKS!

Greetings,Ron.

Just have a models body on the front with the text in Dutch and on the back a pic of a tank with "See?"
in Dutch
James

Hey,Duke.

KEEP THEM COMING,FOLKS!

Greetings,Ron.

Just have a models body on the front with the text in Dutch and on the back a pic of a tank with "See?"
in Dutch
James

Now...THAT may do the trick!!! :D
Got to find that T-shirt somewere around here![or make my own,if I find the time to do it!]

Thanks,James!

A recent photo [ Monday ] , watching The Jets vs. Houston , Monday night pre-season football , ...............
Unfortunately , after working in the salt mines all day I never seem to make it through a whole night game .........

1millerlite-1.jpg

Hey,Duke.

KEEP THEM COMING,FOLKS!

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks Ron! That shirt could only have been gotten at the 2007 IPMS Nationals in Anaheim. I only regret that I didn't buy two!

Cool pic Cheyenne; I can relate to that!

A recent photo [ Monday ] , watching The Jets vs. Houston , Monday night pre-season football , ...............
Unfortunately , after working in the salt mines all day I never seem to make it through a whole night game .........

1millerlite-1.jpg

You know,Glenn....it's a good thing that you gave your doggie the smokes and the beercan,
otherwise no one could have noticed on that background....master of camouflage. :D

Greetings,Ron.

Well,Gibbs....you might be the youngest around here,but....Mrs Recon says I act like
a 6 year old....sometimes..... :S :D

[nice picture by the way!]

greetings,Ron.

Back