• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

LMAO... umm actually they were taken about 3 hours apart same day... I spilt beer on Me, but not of My own accord though... some jerk bumped into Me while in line... I know alcohol abuse...

ok 1 more hint but that's it.... Zombies...

ZOMG!

Second guy looks like Stan Lee! But I don't recall him doing Zombies...

edit: George Romero

:blink

BTW Rattler, are you the same Rattler who follows the ScaleModelMadman on youtube?

JSteinman wrote:
Kreighshoer wrote:
JSteinman wrote:
Kreighshoer wrote:
JSteinman wrote:
Gluten Free, but what city!

maybe siena?

Nope!

Here is a hint: To get there you ride the Funicolare to the Alta Citta.

don't tell me you've been to bergamo!

Yes! I have been there, but only twice in the last 10 years! The kids loved the ride up the Funicolare! Moon Puppy, the Avatar picture is from Milano on the roof of the Duomo.

I seemed to recognize that roof infact... :lol: but I never imagined you were just on the original one... :p Anyway, the next time you come to Italy, go to Como, if you're not already been, not far from Bergamo...

Massimo :)

Well since moving to my new place I hate to say I haven`t accomplished anything modeling wise. Still need to find a spot here to airbrush. Anyway, MP asked if I`d stop just lurking in the shadows and show my mug round here again. So here I am. :)

Dressed for success. Or de-icing planes, I can`t remember.
IMG_2583-4.jpg

Hi!
4838_207437570647_799785647_7461406.jpg

Wearing some DPM for Halloween.
n902125386_4687381_5347.jpg

n799785647_3988053_5137.jpg

Hey, a recent shot.
IMG_3768-Copy.jpg

And here`s what`s in front of me.
IMG_3763-Copy.jpg

Matt :laugh:

yo matt - great to see you again!!!

i love that guitar hero pic:

f1matt wrote:

i don't want to distract you from modelling but consider this one as tribute to you and a heartly re-welcome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLk7kamShJI&feature=player_embedded

Fine looking fellow! I"m talking about that big ol' boy you got there..You guys ain't so bad either.

:mpup

Great choice Laura. I would expect no less (I still watch the Engel/Evangelion vid on a regular basis).

Where aaaare you? Right here from now on.

Matt

Hi ALL

I would have been in deep s---t if i had not included Nettie in with mugs gallery lol,wish we were back in the Maldives seems like such a long long time ago.

Cheers Chris

dsc04385_20100528_1271601444.jpg

Got two, with my hero Patti Wagstaff and the other is standing in front of my old ride.

Tim
000_0788_20100716_1904104159.jpg
01classicmcormick_20100717_1284433760.jpg

You can be sure that Texans were flown in Korea. I just so happen to have a spare Texan in my stash.

Anyway, you are then an honorary member of the Boricua Crew! There are many Puerto Rican modelers here on TnT. I am sure you are proud of your uncle. Are you fluent in Español?

Saludos,

GreatFishinEric-1.jpg

Here's a Shot of Me. I went Deep Sea fishing last April. I bagged a 50lb. Tuna !! I ended up catching 2 more Tuna before We went in !! A good Day Fishing !

MeMyDaDatNagsHead.jpg

Last Summer in Nags Head with my 6 month old Daughter !

DSC06081.jpg

Some StormTrooper action during the Irish Festival in Church Hill, Richmond V.A. ....... Yeah It has nothing to do with th Irish !! lol A friend of Mine was nice enough to let me try on th StormTrooper Helmet. !! Oh so many Guinness's ago !!

I'll post some more I just gotta find 'em !

ERIK

Kreighshoer wrote:
how often in your life have you been told that you look like james caan?

Are you talking about me? if so never, your the first. Funny story, once I was at a grain elevator and one of the employees thought I was Mike Rowe there to film a Dirty Jobs episode. It even took awhile for him to be convinced I was not him :laugh:

Tim

Please let your uncle know how much his contribution means, even to people who have never met him. (y)

This is my mug ...... crawling out of a privately owned t-34-85....... and yes I do own the helmet and have been known too wear it in public..... nobody stops the crazy guy , I am always first in line when I wear it.

730.jpg

Back