• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

I believe i am the youngest member on modelers alliance... :huh: :v :v
IMG_8765.jpg

:drinks

Then what are you doing with those beers young man!!!

:drinks

You're showing a great deal of talent for such a young man, I hope you stick around so I can learn more from you! :drinks

You look sharp there Gibbs, and your work is outstanding.

By the way, I'm also crazy for NCIS. I have every season on DVD right now; getting ready to buy Season 8 when it comes out later this month.

Keep those models coming man!

Well Gibbs you certainly are a youngster but your modelling talents are way beyond your years !!

Hey we could say you are modelers alliance`s equivelent to Justin Bieber :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Only kidding you wouldnt really want to wish that on anyone :huh:

You know MP,....by simply mentioning his name,
there was a chance,that I might harass you with him..... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNaLiNYvs5g&feature=player_detailpage

:D

Gibbs,

As one of the oldest members on here, seeing you build and post and your enthusiasm in doing it, gives me hope that our hobby will continue for at least a few more generations. You've got a great start, you are doing things I couldn't do when I was your age! (y) (y) (y) :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Just sayin'

Bob

Well ok then,Gibbs....you don't have to suffer....just wanted to harass Moon Puppy a little,for NO reason at all!!! :D

JUSTIN DELETED [if it was just SO simple in real life] :D

I know how it is... living in a house with a ten year old daughter that just looooves justin bieber!

Well ok then,Gibbs....you don't have to suffer....just wanted to harass Moon Puppy a little,for NO reason at all!!! :D

JUSTIN DELETED [if it was just SO simple in real life] :D

I didn't click the play...I know better. :evil:

Ignorance is bliss, now excuse me as I turn up my Hank Williams!

Son of a gun, we’ll have big fun on the bayou :pilot

Me, sneakily taken The Wife, at a club fencing competition yesterday. I was awaiting my DE (don't ask how I went), doing some pondering :hmmm

[hide]
IMG_1820.JPG
[/hide]

FWIW, I've lost 10kgs since Feb - well actually, I'd lost them by about April/May but managed to keep them off through a healthy diet (it's mostly about portion control), fencing, and cutting back on the brewskis. I haven't been this weight since I was about 19 :)

Back