• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shipbuilders

We got till the end of June on this folks...it's MAY!

OR am I the only one still in the running?

This Campaign has really slipped up on us. I didn't realize it was ending May31. Is anyone even remotely close to finishing?

Only with WIP, then we'd only have to rename this one...:rotf

I don't know, lots of interest initially but seems we're not a shipbuilding crowd. They are an investment in time.

I say let it run till the others finish - Jan 2014. I could have sworn it said it finished the end of June not May (but that was before you moved the site and made it too wide Bob :D ) I wouldn't have started the Essex otherwise I think.

Crap, is the Campaign over on June 1st? I was thinking June 30th was the last day. I'm pretty close to having my USS Charlotte finished, and was thinking I had another month to get it done. Guess thats what happens when you dont pay attention.

*edit* The description says 18 months, the end of May is only 17 months, so we do have until the end of June. Im almost positive I can have mine done in the next couple of weeks.

Okay would everyone be in favor of an open ended build for ships? You build a ship you get a ribbon? They seem to take longer to build than our armour, car, figure, and aircraft in order to do a nice job. So lets hear Yay or Nay??
James

Okay would everyone be in favor of an open ended build for ships? You build a ship you get a ribbon? They seem to take longer to build than our armour, car, figure, and aircraft in order to do a nice job. So lets hear Yay or Nay??
James

Yes, that makes sense :)

I'm good w/ that, but I think I'll be able to get it done beofre the original deadline. Going this afternoon to get the paints I need for my sub, and will hopefully get some paint down this weekend.

My Viking ship build is here. https://modelersalliance.org/forum/in-the-navy/154524-revell-s-1-50th-viking-ship

Thanks, Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Back