• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shipbuilders

I agree! Let Ian in but cut it off there. I believe I was the only other one that expressed interest in doing a WIP but I have plenty of other options to build so I say let the rule stand as is.

:unsure: Thanks everyone for the support and looking at the options but the last thing I want to do is cause any problems or rule changes just for me. I will stay out of this one and just build the Uboat in my own time.
Easy for me if I just continue on my merry way and post as normal. :)
United we stand, divided we fall.

Ian.

Well folks, I've about convinced myself to build the TITANIC. It's coming up on the 100th anniversary of it's sinking and it may be a fitting tribute to build it.

If I do it will be the Minicraft 1/350 kit.

I know we've called this one for an 18 month run. Greg you may need that, Come to think of it...so will I!

But if you just want a name I'm verry good at starting and not finishing :D

What he ^ said! Subs OK?

Regards,

Well?

u-25.jpg

Scratchbuild project but AFV Club may make one...

SSBN632VonSteubenSHARK.jpg

Scratchbuild...

MolchK-flotille4121945.jpg

Verlinden makes a kit...

0842316a.jpg

Conversion of AFV Club Gato II

PBRMkII.jpg

Tamiya makes this one but modifications are needed and I'm not sure the sharkmouth was sued during its service.

The Italeri PT would need a LOT of mods and masks to become this one:

pt-196500px.jpg

Whereas these need to be scratchbuilt:

pt-728640px.jpg

PT-796.jpg

YamalIceBreakerwithsharkmouth.jpg

Regards,

Greetings Shipbuilders;

I will join with a 1/350th USS Arizona model kit converted to the USS Pennsylvania in
the mid. 1944-1945 time frame. After her last re-fit.

Mike

Greetings All;

..... Bob,

If it is OK with you I would like to make a change
to my post... https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/suggestions/83479-shipbuilders?limit=8&start=48#92879

I may build a 1/350th scale model of the New Orleans Class, Heavy Battle Cruiser, CA-38
USS San Francisco, 1944-1945.

Undecided at this point .......... :idonno

It will be one of the other..... Then USS Pennsylvania, or the USS San Francisco.

Later,

Mike

Nothing started yet Mike, no commitments yet. Even after we start you can change your entry, it's the completion that counts.

When do we start??? SWMBO gave me her blessing to go hog wild with Tom's and Loren's AM PE sets. The car's idling in the driveway and times a wasting. I've been reading the Senate hearing minutes since Thanksgiving. And I have a daughter that LOVES the Titanic going on about why I haven't started it yet.

So when do we start boss??? Huh? Huh?

Really...I'm going to be on this like a duck on a June bug.

Hi Guys ,

Can i join ? Would like to enter this GB with a 1/350 Hobby Boss HMS ASTUTE nuclear attack sub !!!

Happy New Year
JOEY

is this military ships only? I've got a zivil boat as apresent last year - just asking not sure if and when I want to do this thing

Back