• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shelf queen campaign....? Count 10

I am in, just have to decide with what. An Academy M1 Abrams comes to mind but I will let you guys know for sure after I checked the throne room that holds the shelf queen convention.

Joe

If you have not notice, we have created a forum for Shelf Queen so we will be going on Feb1.

I'm pulling out...yes, the dreaded Wildcat of yesteryear...Will finally finish it.

If you have not notice, we have created a forum for Shelf Queen so we will be going on Feb1.

I'm pulling out...yes, the dreaded Wildcat of yesteryear...Will finally finish it.
FINALY!!!! :evil: Ok this means my oldest shelf queen has to come out and get finished. M60 TIME :fencing

Hmmm....the question I'm faced with, is do I pull out the Yamato that's been in dry-dock for over 2 years, or got with one of the inherited shelf queens from Chuck Sterns, one of which has been gathering dust probably since before I was born.

Hmmm....the question I'm faced with, is do I pull out the Yamato that's been in dry-dock for over 2 years, or got with one of the inherited shelf queens from Chuck Sterns, one of which has been gathering dust probably since before I was born.

The answer should be with the duration of this Campaign. If it is one year, then the Yamato. If shorter, the other choice.

I have so many closet queens (none are placed on a shelf) that they don't let me enter. Wait, that doesn't sound right!

Regards,

Shelf Queen will only be 3 months, Unless you're really far along on the Yamato or really fast, might want to do something else.

Hi all!

...I was planning to finish "The Southmost Panzer being done"...my Panzer IV Ausf H project that I almost finished at the South Pole...I was thinking that´s a good opportunity to finish it :hmmm

:drinks

Luiz.

Knowing the Yamato even a 2 year campaign wouldn't be long enough.

If this is a "Go" and I mean "Scheduled", shouldn't it be moved over to "Scheduled campaigns"? Same with "[strike]Make up[/strike] Second chance". Just askin' :blush:

Cheers,

Bill

I'm thinking there's a technicality there, they are shelf queens and they belong to YOU. Go with that. :D

I agree with Iron Mike, shoose one of your own unfinnished and hidden kits and finnish it :)
It will be a great start of year to finnish something from the past that nags you everytime you see it... hehe
//Mats
(hmm must remember not to open that drawer where all the queens are......)

;)
Sounds good - I've got plenty like everybody else. I 'm still trying to decide but it will either be a STUG 3B, STUG 3G, MK4 H, MK4 C OR A T-34.

Ian

we need to correct something...
Shelf Queen is announced as 3 months campaign. But...
Start: Feb 1, 2013
End: May 31, 2013
There are 4 months, between the start and end dates.
Could Shelf Queen be 4 months campaign? :v

Sorry about that we will change to April 31

B)

d'oh!
:facepalm

Changed, thanks Roman

Back