• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shelf queen campaign....? Count 10

Re: Shelf queen campaign....? Current Count 5

Dave is 1
//Matts is 2
Saul is 3
Sherm is 4
And I'm lucky 5! How many do we need?

Bring it!

Bill

I think the count should be 8, of course Terry has final say on that.

I think the amount of work already done is not so important as long as a model that's been put away for awhile is finnished and ready for display :)
ps
and the more shelf queens that are finnished the better!
ds
//Mats

There's only one unfinished kit on my shelf that wasn't part of a campaign, guess I could finish it? B)

Re: Shelf queen campaign....?

I've got a 1/48 Hasegawa P-38 that has been sitting for far to long. I honestly can't remember why it was put away in the first place.

Re: Shelf queen campaign....? Count 9

I'll make it 10 with one of my Lindberg 1/32 scale PT boats that are in drydock/

Cheers

hmm I have an old Greek to finish and two kind of busts to finish painting ah yes and a Tornado - no that not, that'll take too long, - 6 months? - ok - so would one of those count (except the Torni)

I remember that Greek guy! Martin makes 10. Shelf Queen is a go!

(y)

Cool, I may enter an uncompleted campaign entry... sort of a 'Second Chance' without the ribbon but hopefully the satisfaction of completing it.

If I do, which should I pick? Perhaps a poll?

Regards,

Shelf Queen and Second Chance are two completely different things.

I guess we need a pink ribbon with a crown on it. :rotf

No, what it NEEDS is a new name! Seems like Finish It was suggested once upon a time...

Pink ribbons and tiaras, sheesh! :laugh:

I'm in. Maybe this will get me to finish up one or two of the over 20 Queens in my workshop.

Back