• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shelf queen campaign....? Count 10

Bagge

I thought of this today, we all have those models and dioramas that's been put away and waiting for better days.
Why not do it in a campaign, finnish off a shelf queen, and get the good feeling of finnish up something that's been put aside for to long.
Come on i know you all have them! :evil: :pp
What you think?
//Mats

Re: Shelf queen campaign....?

Oh yeah I've got plenty of these. :blush:

B)

I was thinking of something similar but with a 1 month period to get it done. (y)

My hobby is all about shelf queens, kings, and princes... even a Jester!

Regards,

1 month maybe is a little short, depending on what you have, maybe just stick to a single model not a diorama...
I have a stug III and a panzer III that's been sitting to long on the shelf.
//Mats

If you allow a longer period of time, the person may finish as many as possible then/

Regards,

Good idea!
No limit in how many dust collectors you finnish, the more the better, and a year maybe? or 6 months.
I know i can find atleast 3 just looking around me now.....
//Mats

I like it I have a Marder 2 thats been begging to get done. When can we start :geek

Yeah! i really hope we can get this one rolling, Maybe beginning next year?
Because i think everyone has got a shelfqueen that needs to be dethroned :)
//Mats

I have two I could add to this, but 6 months minimum! Hey didnt sit on the shelf for a decade to be rushed. Good idea. CR

Bump! If this campaign is you cup of tea now is the time to get on board. Are you in or out?

Since I am not breaking my promise of starting a new kit, I am in. Do you need a photo of its current state to establish what is acceptable (percentage completed)?

Regards,

Dave is 1
//Matts is 2
Saul is 3
Sherm is 4
And I'm lucky 5! How many do we need?

Bring it!

Bill

I could do that, but how long it gone be?
And when start? hopefully not at February... :v

Back