• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Second Chance, Deja Vu All Over Again

Just want to clarify this.

Only WIP builds allowed are ones that were started for one of our campaigns. So if you got a stalled build like I have you can finish it within the rules of the original campaign.

If there's a ribbon you want to go for from one of our previous campaigns you're more than welcome to but only with a new fresh build and proper startup shot.

:bang head :bang head

So, does that mean I can enter let's say my 1/700 Trumpy HOrnet I started about 2008/2009 into one of the shelf Queen campaigns & say another kit started about the same time in the other even tho they were started before I became a member here?

12893-620x-THATS_A_BINGO.jpg

Gr,Ron.

I know Dave will be happy if I finish my OOB project .... And there is the Comet that I didn't get done recently because I lost a 1/72 sholder belt on one of the seats ... There were mitigating circumstances also on that ... I've been looking for my sticky glue trap that had ran off ..... :skipper

Well there is the 2 :v Shelfqueen builds :pilot

:facepalm

OK yeah there's that. :rotf

So, does that mean I can enter let's say my 1/700 Trumpy HOrnet I started about 2008/2009 into one of the shelf Queen campaigns & say another kit started about the same time in the other even tho they were started before I became a member here?
Yeppers the idea is to get something finished that you have put off for waaaaaaay to long to finish.

And yes Gerry I wanna see you finish em all

Well there is the 2 :v Shelfqueen builds :pilot

:facepalm

OK yeah there's that. :rotf

Yeppers the idea is to get something finished that you have put off for waaaaaaay to long to finish.

And yes Gerry I wanna see you finish em all

:coolio :good: Lemme figger out what Iza gonna finish... :hmmm

Yep I have a challenge one I started and would really love to finish also. I have waaaaaaay to many starts :S :blush:

Well I have a crap load of starts that I never finished Especialy an Sharkmouth that Saul gave me some awesome pictures of the real thing.

Back