• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Second Chance, Deja Vu All Over Again

Well there is the 2 :v Shelfqueen builds :pilot

:facepalm

OK yeah there's that. :rotf
Yeppers the idea is to get something finished that you have put off for waaaaaaay to long to finish.

And yes Gerry I wanna see you finish em all

Ok ... The bunker is starting to take shape if I could just get some of this styrene out of my way
... :bat

There is a box wit Hippy Ed on it in the corner... :drinks :drinks

Yeppers the idea is to get something finished that you have put off for waaaaaaay to long to finish.

Ok ... The bunker is starting to take shape if I could just get some of this styrene out of my way

There is But you never answered the Question about the Self leveling Mr. Color thinner ... I saw a picture of it on that Gaming site but not anything like that on the Net so it must be a new product which will take time to acquire ... unless someone else knows what the deal is with this Stuff .... :hmmm

There is But you never answered the Question about the Self leveling Mr. Color thinner ... I saw a picture of it on that Gaming site but not anything like that on the Net so it must be a new product which will take time to acquire ... unless someone else knows what the deal is with this Stuff .... :hmmm

http://www.usagundamstore.com/collections/paint-thinner/products/mr-hobby-color-leveling-thinner-110ml-t106

When I first asked about it, you asked me about the size & gave prices. Think 110ml and 400ml and I said the smaller one. item# T106

Oh - it's a good news. This mean that i have chance to finish my
usafnmf_ribbon.png
and
nightfighters.png
:dance :eek:hyeah

How i can move my AT-33 from
usafnmf_ribbon.png
and Bf-110 from
nightfighters.png
to this Campaign?

Hubert give me a link to those builds and I'll move them for ya.

Where's the rest of you guys?

Me also Bob ... Been behind what with waiting for Windows 10 to download last Friday & after getting tired found it had Failed 3 times (No Notification, Thanks Microsoft) ... and having to download new video drivers ... Kinda Busy ... :frantic :facepalm :soldier

:idonno Bob, got several projects on da bench right now but, lemme think what I wanna finish that's been in drydock a while...

Hubert give me a link to those builds and I'll move them for ya.

Where's the rest of you guys?

Super, thx a lot for that :notworthy

links to the topics:

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/usaf-nmf/147901-t-at-33a-shooting-star-t-bird-academy-1-48

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/nightfighters/147902-1-njg-bf-110c-fujimi-1-48

Ok I will ... Move this one to the Second Chance thingy ... Custom '61 Ford galaxie Stylized Kit AMT 3 in 1 10 Nov 2014 09:00

OK, I'm here again as your fearless leader to remind everyone that the clock is ticking, only 30 days after today to finish this one. We have a lot of entries here and I would like to see a lot of completions so giter done !

We've had multiple request to give this another 6 months so, held over by popular demand! Get'em done boys, you got till Jun 30, 2016.
After that, I think we'll be done with the Daja Vu stuff.

We've had multiple request to give this another 6 months so, held over by popular demand! Get'em done boys, you got till Jun 30, 2016.
After that, I think we'll be done with the Daja Vu stuff.

Good news - this mean that i can move and finish here my P-51 from Korea campaign...Could you be so kind and move my topic?

Back