• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Second Chance, Deja Vu All Over Again

Ok, so, lemme see iffin I git this strait... This is for builds that were started but never finished? Or, is it for specific builds that were started for expired campaigns? :unsure:

You get to finish a build that you started for a campaign or you can build a new build from an old campaign as long as you follow the old rules from that campaign. If you want to start a new build for an old campaign its a good idea to ask if its follows the rules from that build before you start.

Yea!!! How many second chances are there ??? ... Cause I have two builds I got behind on here ... :woohoo:

You can build as many as you can finish during the allotted time frame, but remember, all require paint. :coolio :coolio

Well this will be like the third Second Chance.

If you got a ribbon you'd like to get just let us know what campaign you're going for and respect the rules of that campaign.

Gerry you can do as many as you can.

What date y'all want to start?

Well this will be like the third Second Chance.

If you got a ribbon you'd like to get just let us know what campaign you're going for and respect the rules of that campaign.

Gerry you can do as many as you can.

What date y'all want to start?
1st of July Mwhuhahahaha :evil: (Lets see if I can get Bob to fall for that again?)

I'd prefer August the 1st to Start. How long is it going to be? A challenging 1 month, a generous 6 months?

How about 1 month / model and you can do up to 3-6 models ? Just a thought :D

Laurence

I'm thinking generous Laurence. Of course if it's one of the Micro Model Month campaigns you have to build it in a month, remember we have to respect the original rules of the campaign you're going for.

Unfinished started campaigns or brand new one. The unfinished WIP builds do not need a startup photo, just link to your original startup and we'll move it to the new campaign forum. New builds will need the startup photo.

:soldier

You get to finish a build that you started for a campaign or you can build a new build from an old campaign as long as you follow the old rules from that campaign. If you want to start a new build for an old campaign its a good idea to ask if its follows the rules from that build before you start.

Ok, thanks Dave. I got plenty of kits started but, none were started for any campaigns here that expired. Got 2 finished & 2 still ongoing so, I'm good. :drinks

You might want to look at some of the old builds that have gone before

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/finished-campaigns

I myself is interested in doing an Vietnam Phantom for "Charlie dont surf" or an Topgun F5 bird for the "Camo" campaign

That is just the ones for campaigns I have a 1/48 Tomcat that will need some new seats (And decals) that has been wayting for 15+ years for me to finish it :blush:

Just want to clarify this.

Only WIP builds allowed are ones that were started for one of our campaigns. So if you got a stalled build like I have you can finish it within the rules of the original campaign.

If there's a ribbon you want to go for from one of our previous campaigns you're more than welcome to but only with a new fresh build and proper startup shot.

Back