• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SAN MARCOS or Bust...

Barney

SWMBO and I are planning the trip to San Marcos for Nationals. We are figuring on 5-6 days to get there. We will be staying at local RV park. All of the details are tentative at this time, but I wanted to get this out in the www so that plans can be made. If you plan on traveling to San Marcos, let me know. Carol (SWMBO) is very excite, she has never been to TX. She can HARDLY wait for the 100° temps. :vgood:

We have an job in Houston that will be coming to a head about that time, I might be traveling there, with luck, but I doubt i'll be there.

Count this one out... The VA has scheduled a "procedure" for late July. I'm getting an upgrade on my pacemaker/defibulator.

looking towards 2024 in Madison
That should be another excellent Region 14 IPMS Nationals! IPMS Fort Crook set the Gold Standard for Nationals in our area.
The word from IPMS Mad City Modelers is that they will have their regular contest in addition to the Nat's in 2024.
Jeff (Jerry Mark Kevin) Bartette Says "No big deal. The two shows are 6 month apart."

Back