• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Rumpler C.IV Scarab

Well almost destroyed it today. Going to step back for a little and let it sit. I need to order some decals as I stupidly managed to pull a couple off this morning. Got the rudder tacked on to see it overall. Gun is being worked on. Rigging is still scaring me. So some pics to tide me over until I am ready to finish this bird.

DSC03983.JPG

DSC03982.JPG

DSC03981.JPG

DSC03980.JPG

James

Sorry to hear of your mishap but I'm sure you'll be back in the groove soon, it's looking great so far (y) (y)

Well almost destroyed it today. Going to step back for a little and let it sit. I need to order some decals as I stupidly managed to pull a couple off this morning. Got the rudder tacked on to see it overall. Gun is being worked on. Rigging is still scaring me. So some pics to tide me over until I am ready to finish this bird.

DSC03983.JPG

DSC03982.JPG

DSC03981.JPG

DSC03980.JPG

James

Looks fine to me James. Take it nice and slow, hope you got that EZLine, I can't sing the phrases of that stuff any louder.

Back