• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell's 1/72 U-Boot VII C "Wolf Pack"

Well, here it comes, the first update in nearly 5 months.

The water is in the process of being totally redone, step by step and taking it slowly.

A new layer of CelluClay was laid, the texture in the old one was dreadful, and I started painting it.

he0054a1.JPG

hdf413c1.JPG

These were taken at the weekend, daylight and all.

Not sure when it will be finished, I am hoping before November, last competition for the year.

Laurence

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Meant to be in the Atlantic somewhere, everything dark, cold and wet.

A lot more work needs to be done, scary stuff, but I always knew water would not be easy.

Thanks for your comments,

Laurence

Right, time for another update - moving ever so slowly, not rushing this one bit, I don't care if it's the only thing I'm going to get done this year.

h53a867f.JPG

h0f94983.JPG

h7bcb8f1.JPG

Still a huge amount of work to do, but it will get there.

Thanks for watching,

Laurence

You are really nailing the white water rough seas of the North Atlantic here. Most realistic. Sensational work man!

Gents, your compliments are, indeed, humbling - I am so far from the finish line, it's not funny ...

Here's something I had fun with today, playing with the camera and some editor.

hfa38617.JPG

h556835b.JPG

h9cdebbc.JPG

Thank you for watching,

Laurence

The water pouring from the scuppers looks too cool! Love the grey scale photo too. (y)

Back