• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/72 TL Flitzer

Thanks, MP. Glad you're still following!

Today was a good day: I finished all three camo colors and the mottling as well!

Fist color: RLM 82 Light Green.

Second color: RLM 83 Dark Green.

Third color: RLM 81 Brown Violet (my own tweaked version of it). B)

Same colors (all paints are Gunze) used for the mottling on the fuse sides, booms and fins.

Not sure I'll manage to finish on time, though. :blink

M

You keep pluggin and we'll keep watchin'.

Really dig this, love the colors and you've made me understand how to get three color camo on a preshade. :popcorn

Mythbusters says:

PLAUSIBLE!!

L39MWbV.jpg

Thanks, guys! Your comments are always motivating! :drinks

I finished this camo in one big marathon all-day session yesterday with over 40 degrees C in the room (that's 104 F). Hottest day of the summer they said. Open window and no way to use air-conditioning because of the paint fumes. I was drenched in sweat and must have lost so many electrolytes that my feet were swollen like balloons at the end of the day. This never happened to me, not even when I'm outside exercising. But I hadn't even noticed until I stood up to go to bed. The paint job was going so well, you know how it is, you want to keep the momentum going and just finish it! But it paid off, I think. A good day's modeling work!

M

Thanks, razordws!

I'm afraid I didn't make the deadline. Not much left to do, it'll be done within this month...

I'm not sure what happens now to the thread. If this campaign get locked then can an admin relocate the thread in the a/c sub-forum? Thanks.

M

Keep posting Mike. If we need to move it we will. Would like to see this finished if you're close.

Stencils and stuff are on!

The fuel stencils have been relocated to their correct positions. Historical accuracy is everything in (whatif) modeling! :D

M

Back