• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

REVELL 1/32 Fw-190F8

Dusan

Hello friends,

At last I have something to show here...
This was a great build from start to finish. Excellent fit no problem at all,
really beautiful details oob. I only made a custom decals for KG200 also I will add a svastika markings but due regulation in Germany I will add that detail offline... ;)

Few pictures from wip and a video link for the build.

001~11.jpg

003~10.jpg

004~9.jpg

002~9.jpg

190.jpg

Video build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89lmh33-20g

Thanks for looking!
I hope You like it :)
All the best!
Dusan.

That looks absolutely beautiful!! (y) (y) I picked this kit up recently so I will have to watch your video when I have a free moment! Thanks for posting!

Extremely good , as always (y) ... Congratulations Dusan!!!

By the way did you see the Eduard extras for it?...

Best!

Luiz.

Looks like a real winner, I can't wait until I have more time to see the Vid. Excellent looking what I see so far.

Thank You all! :drinks :drinks :drinks
Luiz I got this kit before the Eduard aftermarket parts went on sale, but anyway this video build was meant to be oob. :)

Thank You all again for kind comments :)

All the best!
Dusan.

Fantastic work as usual Dusan!

Great choice in the markings too, not sure if I had seen anyone else use those markings before. Its a treat to see a familiar aircraft in unusual but accurate markings.

Matrixone

Dusan! That is flat out EXCELLENT. Both the model and the video. I enjoyed every minute of it. What's more is after viewing your video I promptly went out and bought the kit. Just awesome all the way around. (y)

Back