• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Renwal 1/48 1939 Mercedes-Benz 540K

Swordsman

My entry I will add photos soon (tonight) I was able to get the thing out of Desktop ... Not sure if Android has troubles yuet ... :woohoo:

h3755465.jpg

Thanks Fellers ... I changed it from the Packard ... I need to build both so I'll do the Packard on the Revellogram campaign ... :woohoo:

I know ain't it ... Kewl ... Very simple kit, but in looking at photos of prototype ... I feel AMS kicking in ... :rotf

I thought the same thing ... but trying to talk myself out of it ... still looking for photos of interior ... when I only found 1 rear seat I thought "Crap " another reason not to buy off of eBay ... there is only one ... (y)

Warren ... Since this one will be going on my On30 module ... I didn't want a Hitler car ... So black wouldn't be right ...

I came close to finishing this one .... but close is like horseshoes and hand grenades .... I'll have to go and look on My other computer to see if I have any photos. this is about where My troubles started .... I have full intentions of finishing all that I started, Only thing standing in my way is My heart troubles, I get tired & out of breath easy ... So hang in there might be a rough ride. :soldier

Back