• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Recconnaisance Campaign

You'll like the kit, it goes together great, good move on aftermarket decals, the kit supplied ones were the only issue I had with it !

W ell I forgot about this one ... :eek:hmy: And I did sign up ... :woohoo: So I was looking at my "Black Ghost" & F117A nighthawk Kits .... :salute

h71df459.jpg

I found this Photo and thought it appropriate for Today .... :salute

h36d675a.jpg

Now I can't wait to get this Kit Found ... :hmmm :facepalm :bang head As this is the one I signed up with ... :pilot

If I can find the time...I've got a 1:72 SR-71 Blackbird that would be a prime candidate. If I do, I'll post up last minute prior to starting. :coolio

Welcome aboard and bring it on. (y)

Please note we like to have a photo of an unbuilt kit with some sort of time stamp, like the official time at the bottom of our website or time display from computer, even a newspaper dateline if you're old school. :mpup

Welcome aboard and bring it on. (y)

Please note we like to have a photo of an unbuilt kit with some sort of time stamp, like the official time at the bottom of our website or time display from computer, even a newspaper dateline if you're old school. :mpup

:good: Yup, saw that whilst I was poking through the Campaign HQ stickies. Cheers! :drinks

Git 'er DUN Chris!! I double dawg Dare ya!! :evil: :drinks

:drinks

I opened up the box last night and took a peek. It should definitely be doable, even with limited time. There is not a ton of pieces, and at least the upper & lower fuselage halves seem to fit well. Going to order some seats (they are pretty cheap), as the kit ones suck. Fortunately with the "tiny" screens the seats are about all you will be able to see. I'll start up an official posting for it here in the next couple days.

I may have to take a trip down to Seattle at the Museum of Flight and poke around the M-21 they have down there. :hmmm

Git 'er DUN Chris!! I double dawg Dare ya!! :evil: :drinks

:drinks

I opened up the box last night and took a peek. It should definitely be doable, even with limited time. There is not a ton of pieces, and at least the upper & lower fuselage halves seem to fit well. Going to order some seats (they are pretty cheap), as the kit ones suck. Fortunately with the "tiny" screens the seats are about all you will be able to see. I'll start up an official posting for it here in the next couple days.

I may have to take a trip down to Seattle at the Museum of Flight and poke around the M-21 they have down there. :hmmm

:geek (y)

OK guys, less than 30 days remaining on this campaign, time to get cracking (yeah, that means me too) We already have some great completions but still more that need to be finished !

ok Gary I'm re-doing the War Room, Planning Table Is being swept of last Defeated Campaign, Three new (old) Campaigns Have Taken It's place. Up next Recon - Bomber Command - The Forrgotten plus 2 maybe 3 Deja vu's

:woohoo: :pilot :pilot :soldier :pilot :woohoo:

Get cracking Gerry! :bat :pp

I "should" have the SR-71 in paint this weekend...maybe even some decals. I need to get it cleared out of the hangar to make way for the Mirage that's probably going to be a bit of a chore to get finished by the end of January. :java

Another pesky reminder that we're down to 11 days and counting on this campaign. I know many will be busy with family and friends but many will also have some extra time off from work so if you do lets put the nose to grindstone and get these done ! :ro:

Yep, that's the other one I got on the bench. What got me hung was the ball joints on the front wheels. I needed to feel in the wheels to make them snug and just didn't do it. Who knows, after shopping I may :soldier

Yep, that's the other one I got on the bench. What got me hung was the ball joints on the front wheels. I needed to feel in the wheels to make them snug and just didn't do it. Who knows, after shopping I may :soldier

:huh: Git 'er DUN!! :eek:ldguy :bat

I should have the VIGI DONE in time, just havin' a time with the horizontal stabilizers :bang head :bang head

Yep, already on the radar. I was hoping to find some time this weekend, but got caught in one distraction or another. I've only got 30-45 minutes worth of work left & the Blackbird will be done. I'm actually off early from work today and don't go back until next week, so I'm hoping to devote some time today to get things wrapped up. I need to get this out of the way so I can focus on the Mirage, as I need to make a lot of headway on that one this week if I'm going to be done by the end of January.

Back