• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Ragnarok"

Thanks a lot, your feedback is much appreciated and inspiring during the project!

J
Well the project is come to an end (some minor details left but its at least ready for a photo shoot next weekend)

Its been a very long and time consuming project with much more work than expected. Next project will definitely be a much smaller one ;D

Again, thanks!

Per Olav
IMG_0218-1.jpg

IMG_0219-1.jpg

the diorama will be featured in the soon upcoming "Nordic Edge III"

Another Per Olav masterpiece , :) you are one of the great inspirations in modern modelling .

Thank you for sharing the evolution of this amazing work with us . A true priveledge .

Jenny :kiss:

Simply fantastic Per Olav !

This is probably one of my favourite works from you !

Looking forward to see it in the flesh one day ! Maybe Hungary in April ?

Thanks for sharing
Sven

Absolutely inspirational Per Olav. I notice the child isn't in the first photo. Was he playing on the rubble round the corner?

Love it.

Ant

DOH - he is there after all

Per Olav,
As always, great to see your projects, it's just said to see them
come to and end... :(
Will be looking for Nordic Edge III so that I might see more of
it and other great stuff from your neck of the woods. ;)
Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve next.
Shawn

Pre Olav , another truly outstanding masterpiece , huge inspiration thanks for sharing

cheer's

Matt

P.S can't wait till Nordic Edge III is released

Back