• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Ragnarok"

P

per olav lund

Hello , hope you all are enjoying the upcoming holiday.

Sorry for not being so much around lately, hopefully the new year will give me some more time with this forum.

An update on the dio. The L/70 is removed in favour of an ambulance (a Lead Warrior conversion on a Tamiya Steyr chassis). Will add some broken windows and some small detail before its finished. I thought the blown up tank was a little "cliché" and that the ambulance add some more drama to the scene. The bridge is also almost finished, so is the groundwork. Have done some more work on the trams and they are soon ready for painting.

Here is the link to earlier posts on this project posted on the old T&T forum http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net/tanks-diorama-wip-f2/ragnarok-t2814.htm

I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Per Olav

IMG_0047.jpg

The white colour was a challenge to paint and weathering...
IMG_6972.jpg

Looks superb Per Olav , :) can we see more pictures please ? The white of the ambulance gives some color balance to the diorama , something you always do superbly .

I am looking forward to seeing the Tram also :)

Jenny :kiss:

mighty fine progress per olav!

after looking at this version i have to agree that the ambulance fits much better than the destroyed "lang"

B) Nice progress. I have to agree, I think the white will work better as will the overall higher profile of the ambulance near the bridge, as it 'fills' in the space better.

Ian.

Per Olav , very nice work , beautiful build , the white draws the eyes and then you notice the rest , very pleasing visual !!!

Per Olav, congratulations for the dio. I'm fun of your works. You are a great model-maker and dio-maker. I hope to see more dios as soon as to be possible. Thanks for posting.

See you!

Yago.

Absolutely stunning. It's always a pleasure to see your work, and also inspirational. I kinda liked the L70, hope that it appears again in another one of your masterpieces.

Rob

Hello all, thanks for all the nice feedback and I hope you all enjoying the holliday!! (I do, plenty of time for modelling :cheer: )

Here is an close up pic of the ambulance with some details.

All the best

Per Olav

IMG_0092.jpg

This looks brilliant mate. I do love a nice girder bridge :eek:hyeah and yours is perfect. Great job on the ambulance, very well done. I look forward to seeing more.

Ant

Again a big thanks to all for taking the time and give feedback to the project :)

Just to prove I have spend some time at the bench lately :laugh: :D I post some pictures of the streetcars. The weathering has started, but so fare only the yellow and white surfaces. The roofs and undercarriages is only primed , so is the burned/damaged areas. A lot of work and details left but the end is at sight: :)

Per Olav

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Per Olav,

Your work is superb. I always come in here to look for your new posting..... Please sent in more pictures.... We also like the tips and technique article that you posted....

Thanks.
C_G

Per Olav , outstanding work on the street cars , beautiful additions to an already beautiful build !!!

I like this a lot , very cool scene , very different from the standard " tank on a board " build .

Not that tanks on boards builds aren't cool , this is just visually different and very well done , realism at its best , a snapshot in time !!!

Back