• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pulpwood Logging

I actually took this picture last week but still haven't gotten anything started yet.

h178520a.jpg

I'm not going whole hog on this, will get some break lines done (what should i use for break lines), some chains and tie downs for the trailer.

About the logging trailer. It's going to get an overhaul. It's the ATM brand one, two part trailer where the rear is connected with a pintle hook and there's a forward section that rides some how on the fifth wheel. I have never seen, or notice a trailer rig like that so i'll connect the rear to the forward with a fair amount of scratch building and "rigging".

Close to being done with the Bulldog, I got chrome to strip and who knows, might get started on this today. :soldier

While googling the subject, found this.

2008927163124_01PulpTrkBlack.jpg

Next time you think you had a hard days work, think of working like this.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with on this on MP, I'm going to look for some running gear, for my build

Back