• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pro-Modeler 1/48 scale Bf 110G-4 now FINISHED.

matrixone

Here are some snaps of the finished Bf 110G-4, an old but still good kit.

If anybody out there is planning to build this kit dry fit the radar antenna BEFORE the model is painted, I did not and wished I had! ;)

The model was built O.O.B. and painted with Model Master enamels, markings came from an old ErrorMaster decal sheet. This Bf 110G-4 is in the markings of ''G9+DC'' of Stab II./NJG 1., the DF loop was missing in the photograph I have of this machine so I left it off my model.

On to the pictures....

h63d6af4.JPG

hb268b1d.JPG

hf683276.JPG

hc07c355.JPG

hfadf556.JPG

h2749c83.JPG

h2c2e874.JPG

h63091e5.JPG

hc5a251d.JPG

Matrixone

Excellent- another great one from one of my favorite Luftwaffe modelers here at the MA- well done Les! They should give you the Iron Cross for the way the antenna looks- when I built this one last year they gave me major fits...

Very Nice work Les ... Your birds always inspire Me to do better ... I'm glad to look in on your builds ... You put it all in there ... including the kitchen sink ... :pilot :woohoo: (y)

As is usual your modeling, painting and photography skills are first rate, great looking model ! (y)

Many thanks for the replies! :notworthy

Jeeves,
If you should build another one of these kits dry fit the radar antenna early on in the construction process, I found out the hard way that the antenna masts are not a very good fit to the fuselage and some carving and sanding were needed...not exactly the kind of thing you want to face after the model is painted and decaled. A true Malox moment. :sick:

Matrixone

Back