• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Picture Frame Diorama - Loading Bay

tiking

First things, first. I'd like to thank Andreas Rousounelis for inspiring me with his many awesome frame dioramas. He is a master with these kinds of dioramas.

Giving this is my first try, I decided to go with another loading bay theme for trucks. It was the simplest idea, since I like trucks, and had built a similar scene before. The scale is 1/24 using scratch built materials.

First things, first. I'd like to thank Andreas Rousounelis for inspiring me with his many awesome frame dioramas. He is a master with these kinds of dioramas.

Giving this is my first try, I decided to go with another loading bay theme for trucks. It was the simplest idea, since I like trucks, and had built a similar scene before. The scale is 1/24 using scratch built materials.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side by side comparison. The photo on the right is the photo that inspired me to make the photo on the left:

The little bit of trash on the ground is a nice touch. Adds a bit of "life" to the dio.

Definitely something different!

Gomez Addams Outstanding.jpg

Charles, you gotta stop posting pics of the real thing and passing it off as your work. LOL! :p:

Joking there; your work is outstanding and most realistic! I bow in the presence of greatness!:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthytens:

Back